Des Moines, Iowa, Des Moines, IA 50309 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Lisa Lytton Photography

Lisa Lytton Photography is a professional wedding photography business that is based out of Des Moines, Iowa. This company is passionate about natural and candid storytelling. They love getting the opportunity to showcase a couple's unique narrative, highlighting their once-in-a-lifetime moments. With over a decade of experience, Lisa Lytton Photography knows how to make images into timeless keepsakes that couples will cherish for years to come.

Lisa Lytton Photography offers a range of services including additional hours, the ability to travel to destinations, and a one-event-per-day policy. They also travel to multiple locations and accommodate both engagement and wedding photo sessions. Clients will also be able to rest easy knowing that this company has liability insurance. Whatever their clients need, Lisa Lytton Photography is pleased to assist in order to produce beautiful, frame-worthy images.

Follow Lisa Lytton Photography on

Lisa Lytton Photography 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Schroeder · Married on 10/06/2018

Lisa is amazing!

Lisa was wonderful to work with! She was patient, kind, and got every picture I wanted on my wedding day. Everyone who has seen our pictures are so impressed with her work.

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Lisa Lytton Photography 20
    Lisa Lytton Photography 21

Kelly G · Married on 09/08/2018

Great candid shots!

We had such a great day with Lisa as our photographer for our wedding in Des Moines. She did such a great job making us feel comfortable and taking great shots! She did great with the posed photos and an even better job capturing candid shots that I feel really convey the feeling of the day. We loved our photos and they are such wonderful keepsakes from our wedding! We have several hanging up in our home and it honestly fills me with joy every time I look at them. Thank you, Lisa, for helping us remember one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Lisa Lytton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lisa Lytton Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Boka
    Boka Wedding Florists

When it comes to catching the essence of your event Lisa Lytton is the person to hire for your photography needs. I hired Lisa to do some editorial work for my floral event business and she knew right away what I wanted to convey and captivate in my designs. I used her photograph for the featured ad in The Arizona Wedding Magazine. I have received multiple compliments on the piece. Not only does she capture the moment but her editing is flawless and creative vision is of the utmost professionalism. Lisa is charming, warm, sincere and would be the right person to hire for your wedding memories. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Lisa for your wedding, and portraiture needs.

• Des Moines, Iowa Des Moines, IA, 50309 See on map