Giraffe Photography

Davenport, IA View map
$1,975 Most Popular Price

$1,975 Most Popular Price

Giraffe Photography is a wedding photography company based in Davenport, Iowa, also serving the entire Quad Cities region and beyond. This studio has over 15 years of experience and has documented more than 600 weddings. They specialize in employing contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and vintage photography styles to capture the most magical moments of couples’ wedding days.

This company knows that saying “I do” is a momentous occasion, and they aim to provide an experience that’s as free of stress as possible. Couples working with Giraffe Photography for their event can receive their final images in the form of albums, canvas, digital files, flush mounts, and prints. In addition, the professional team has the following services available:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • Second photographer
  • Willingness to travel

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,295

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Trash The Dress
Canvas
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,975

Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Save the Date

• Bethany
    Bethany Married on 06/15/2019

Good times, Great Photos

Stephen and his wife Elaine run this great little business together. They helped us put together a timeline for the day and listened to the main that we wanted for our photography. We also took advantage of the complimentary engagement photo session that came with our wedding photography package.

I was about nervous about photography because I'm a little self-conscious about the way I look in front of a camera. But Steven helped us relax and feel comfortable. He has a great sense of humor that helped us laugh and kept my nerves at bay. Along with that, he has a lot of skill and precision behind the camera to beautifully capture memories of our big day. We were extremely pleased with our experience with Giraffe Photography.
    Rebecca Married on 05/31/2019

Giraffe was the best choice I could have made for my wedding.

Our pictures are absolute perfect and the quality of work goes beyond what I had imagined. The moments they captured were perfect. They were so easy to work with and very creative. They made everyone feel at ease and had us laughing and having fun with our special day. I would highly recommend Giraffe to anyone for whatever event they want photographed.
    Kate P. Married on 05/18/2019

Noble/Pierson Wedding

My husband and I hired Giraffe Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. We could not have been happier with all of the photos (and there were a lot to choose from!) from both photo sessions. From weather issues to having my six-year old niece as one of my bridesmaids we had some possible challenges. But, Stephen went with the flow with us and everything went so smoothly. He was able to capture our personalities perfectly. We had a great experience and would definitely recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

28 photos · 10/07/2017

Deals

Giraffe Photography 1
Offer

Enjoy a Complimentary Engagement Session with Giraffe! We know choosing a photographer for your wedding can be overwhelming. This is a great way to to try us out! Call for availability. (563) 323-3879 or stephen@giraffephoto.com

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Wedding Planners

I had the privilege of working with Stephen of Giraffe Photography. Prior to my clients event we were in communication on multiple occasions so everything would run smoothly on the wedding day. He arrived on time and treated my clients and their family in a professional and comfortable manner. I would be happy to recommend Giraffes Photography to any of my future clients.

2302 E. 11th Street #3 Davenport, IA, 52803
563-323-3870

Tuesday - Sunday (By Appointment Only)
Location of (Giraffe Photography)

Giraffe Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Giraffe Photography include in the starting price?

Giraffe Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Trash The Dress
  • Canvas
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Giraffe Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Giraffe Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Giraffe Photography offer?

Giraffe Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Giraffe Photography offer?

Giraffe Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Giraffe Photography offer for wedding events?

Giraffe Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Giraffe Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Giraffe Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Giraffe Photography offer?

Giraffe Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding