Giraffe Photography Reviews

Giraffe Photography 3
Giraffe Photography 4

Shannon Funk · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience

Giraffe was a great choice for our wedding!

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing people to work with!

I would recommend Giraffe Photography in a heartbeat! Stephen did both our engagement and wedding photos and we loved every single one of them! He was able to get all of the shots we wanted along with some awesome candid photos we can't get enough of. All of our wedding guests and wedding party thought Stephen was super personable and hilarious, which made our pictures come out even better. We can't wait to use Giraffe Photography to capture more of our memories in the future!

Troy · Married on 11/10/2017

The staff were quick, resourceful and creative. They set up unique, fun shots and produced beautiful pictures, capturing the moment. Highly recommend!

Kathleen · Married on 11/04/2017

We loved every moment of using Giraffe Photography! Will go back for all our photos. Great eye, great people, and a great time.

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

We had an amazing time with giraffe! I cannot wait to have something to use them again! Professional and worth every penny!!!

Giraffe Photography 5
    Giraffe Photography 6
    Giraffe Photography 7
    Giraffe Photography 8

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Really great photos and would hire again!!! Were very flexible with us, as we do not live in the Quad Cities.

Robin · Married on 07/09/2017

Stephen is an amazing photographer. He’s personable, accommodating, and professional. My fiancé’ and I were scheduled to be in Iowa for a wedding. We were literally in town for 36hrs, and Stephen was able to worked with our tight schedule. Prior to our photo shoot he made sure we knew what to expect, gave us tips regarding what to wear and what colors palette would photograph best on us. Incorporating Stephen’s ideas and photography style, along with our personal styles choices made our engagement shoot an absolute success. Not only do we have amazing photos, we have amazing memories as well. Thank you Giraffe Photography.

Kerri · Married on 06/03/2017

Stephan was great to work with. His work is high quality. We loved the engagement photos we did with him in a part in Davenport, and the wedding photos in Iowa City, IA.

Amber · Married on 01/07/2017

Great photographer! Decent price. I'll continue doing business with them for family photos!

katie · Married on 11/19/2016

We really enjoyed working with Stephen for our wedding photography, he was wonderful at taking our vision and making it come to life. We love the array of services her offers and would definitely use Giraffe Photography again!

Hayleigh · Married on 11/12/2016

They were absolutely amazing go work with!!!! They are so friendly, down to earth and really know how to make you feel comfortable and beautiful in front of a camera!!!

They were very flexible and easy to work with and took some of the most beautiful pictures ??

Emily · Married on 10/14/2016

They take amazing pictures and work very well with you on what you want. They work great with kids to help take the perfect photo. It is worth the money to go with someone who knows what they are doing.

Miranda · Married on 08/28/2016

I would definitely recommend Giraffe to anyone who wanted a professional yet personal photographer.

Melanie · Married on 08/20/2016

Giraffe photography was so easy and fun to work with and our pictures turned out beautiful!!

Haley · Married on 08/06/2016

Giraffe was phenomenal! They did our engagement and our wedding photos which turned out absolutely beautiful. They were so much fun to work with before, during, and after. We have had many compliments on our photos! It's hard to pick our favorites for printing because we love them all!! Highly recommended!

Claire · Married on 06/18/2016

Don't be worried that you'll get boring, stock wedding pictures from this vendor. He will work with you to create photos that are meaningful to you, and will be wonderful reminders of your special day. We had requests for certain photos, and he was more than happy to make it happen.

Kerri · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I live in California, but got married at a family member's home in Illinois. I had only been to the area once, so had to rely on family's recommendations and what I could find on the internet when choosing vendors. I had been given a few recommendations on photographers, but wasn't super impressed with their work I saw on their websites. I found Giraffe's page and loved what I saw. They were awesome from start to finish. Leading up to the event, they were very responsive to all of my queries. Steve was awesome to work with. He is not only an amazing photographer, but he is also a lot of fun to be around. He kept us laughing the whole time. We are so pleased with our wedding photographs. Steve expertly captured the magic of our perfect day.

Giraffe Photography did a great job. I would highly recommend them!

Jenna · Married on 10/10/2015

I had a great experience with Giraffe Photography and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to photography our wedding. Everything went off without any problems. Whenever I had a question prior to the wedding they were always available to answer my questions or would get back to me in a timely manner. Post wedding he got our pictures back to us very quickly and even meet with us to look at the photos. Of course the photos we AMAZING!!!!! I would highly recommend Giraffe Photography.

Sarah · Married on 10/03/2015

If I could give a 6th star I would. Stephen was wonderful and made us laugh throughout the day. He has a great personality and his photo's are artistic and beautiful. Stephen was very professional and kept in contact with me throughout the entire wedding planning process. He also photographed our engagement session. We are so glad we went with Giraffe for our photos. We get compliments on them all the time. Thanks again Giraffe!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Giraffe Photography. When researching wedding photographers I wanted someone who captured who my husband and I were through a photo. No awkward posed pictures. Just real moments, captured in real time. I would choose Giraffe Photography every single time if given another opportunity. There is not one photo that was taken that I do not like. In fact, I have the opposite problem of not knowing which photo to choose because I love them all so much! Not only did Giraffe Photography capture beautiful photos of my husband, myself, and our wedding party, but they captured exceptional pictures of our guests. We have images of family from this wedding that we will cherish forever and would not have had without this photographer! I cannot say enough positive words. Giraffe Photography associates are fun, light-hearted, and know how to get the job done. There are a lot of decisions to make during a wedding and picking a photographer in my opinion is the most important. Because when its all said and done, all that's left of your wedding are your memories... and your photos. Trust me that Giraffe Photography will not only meet but exceed your expectations.

Melinda · Married on 06/27/2015

Stephen was professional and lots of fun! We loved our pictures and would highly recommend Giraffe photography.

Michelle · Married on 06/27/2015

Giraffe photography did an excellent job with our engagement and wedding photographs. The pictures exceeded my expectations. The staff is wonderful and flexible to work with! They provide pose options but allow you to be yourself and are flexible.

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

We had a wonderful experience at an affordable price!!