Giraffe Photography Reviews

Giraffe Photography 7
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 06/15/2019

Good times, Great Photos

Stephen and his wife Elaine run this great little business together. They helped us put together a timeline for the day and listened to the main that we wanted for our photography. We also took advantage of the complimentary engagement photo session that came with our wedding photography package.

I was about nervous about photography because I'm a little self-conscious about the way I look in front of a camera. But Steven helped us relax and feel comfortable. He has a great sense of humor that helped us laugh and kept my nerves at bay. Along with that, he has a lot of skill and precision behind the camera to beautifully capture memories of our big day. We were extremely pleased with our experience with Giraffe Photography.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Rebecca · Married on 05/31/2019

Giraffe was the best choice I could have made for my wedding.

Our pictures are absolute perfect and the quality of work goes beyond what I had imagined. The moments they captured were perfect. They were so easy to work with and very creative. They made everyone feel at ease and had us laughing and having fun with our special day. I would highly recommend Giraffe to anyone for whatever event they want photographed.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Kate Pierson · Married on 05/18/2019

Noble/Pierson Wedding

My husband and I hired Giraffe Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. We could not have been happier with all of the photos (and there were a lot to choose from!) from both photo sessions. From weather issues to having my six-year old niece as one of my bridesmaids we had some possible challenges. But, Stephen went with the flow with us and everything went so smoothly. He was able to capture our personalities perfectly. We had a great experience and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Giraffe Photography 8
    Giraffe Photography 9
    Giraffe Photography 10
    Giraffe Photography 11

Shannon Funk · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience

Giraffe was a great choice for our wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Betsy Kaiser · Married on 10/13/2018

Fun and perfection

I would highly recommend Giraffe Photography! Elaine shot the photos at our wedding and she was so much fun to work with. Most importantly, she took amazing shots of everything! So many incredible pictures to choose from. We are so happy with the experience! Both Stephen and Elaine are extremely friendly and professional. Thanks to them we have perfect memories of our day!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Josef

Josef · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photos

Giraffe is the place to go for your wedding photography!!
    We worked with Stephen, who is AWESOME! He is profession, courteous, and more than competent. Just take a look at his work!
    The turn around time was quick and Stephen kept us in the loop the entire time.
    No need to look any further than Giraffe!! :)

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing people to work with!

I would recommend Giraffe Photography in a heartbeat! Stephen did both our engagement and wedding photos and we loved every single one of them! He was able to get all of the shots we wanted along with some awesome candid photos we can't get enough of. All of our wedding guests and wedding party thought Stephen was super personable and hilarious, which made our pictures come out even better. We can't wait to use Giraffe Photography to capture more of our memories in the future!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Troy · Married on 11/10/2017

The staff were quick, resourceful and creative. They set up unique, fun shots and produced beautiful pictures, capturing the moment. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Kathleen · Married on 11/04/2017

We loved every moment of using Giraffe Photography! Will go back for all our photos. Great eye, great people, and a great time.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

We had an amazing time with giraffe! I cannot wait to have something to use them again! Professional and worth every penny!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Giraffe Photography 12
    Giraffe Photography 13
    Giraffe Photography 14
    Giraffe Photography 15

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Really great photos and would hire again!!! Were very flexible with us, as we do not live in the Quad Cities.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Robin · Married on 07/09/2017

Stephen is an amazing photographer. He’s personable, accommodating, and professional. My fiancé’ and I were scheduled to be in Iowa for a wedding. We were literally in town for 36hrs, and Stephen was able to worked with our tight schedule. Prior to our photo shoot he made sure we knew what to expect, gave us tips regarding what to wear and what colors palette would photograph best on us. Incorporating Stephen’s ideas and photography style, along with our personal styles choices made our engagement shoot an absolute success. Not only do we have amazing photos, we have amazing memories as well. Thank you Giraffe Photography.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Kerri · Married on 06/03/2017

Stephan was great to work with. His work is high quality. We loved the engagement photos we did with him in a part in Davenport, and the wedding photos in Iowa City, IA.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Amber · Married on 01/07/2017

Great photographer! Decent price. I'll continue doing business with them for family photos!

Sent on 11/21/2016

katie · Married on 11/19/2016

We really enjoyed working with Stephen for our wedding photography, he was wonderful at taking our vision and making it come to life. We love the array of services her offers and would definitely use Giraffe Photography again!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Hayleigh · Married on 11/12/2016

They were absolutely amazing go work with!!!! They are so friendly, down to earth and really know how to make you feel comfortable and beautiful in front of a camera!!!

They were very flexible and easy to work with and took some of the most beautiful pictures ??

Sent on 01/11/2017

Emily · Married on 10/14/2016

They take amazing pictures and work very well with you on what you want. They work great with kids to help take the perfect photo. It is worth the money to go with someone who knows what they are doing.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Miranda · Married on 08/28/2016

I would definitely recommend Giraffe to anyone who wanted a professional yet personal photographer.

Melanie · Married on 08/20/2016

Giraffe photography was so easy and fun to work with and our pictures turned out beautiful!!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Haley · Married on 08/06/2016

Giraffe was phenomenal! They did our engagement and our wedding photos which turned out absolutely beautiful. They were so much fun to work with before, during, and after. We have had many compliments on our photos! It's hard to pick our favorites for printing because we love them all!! Highly recommended!

Claire · Married on 06/18/2016

Don't be worried that you'll get boring, stock wedding pictures from this vendor. He will work with you to create photos that are meaningful to you, and will be wonderful reminders of your special day. We had requests for certain photos, and he was more than happy to make it happen.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Kerri · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I live in California, but got married at a family member's home in Illinois. I had only been to the area once, so had to rely on family's recommendations and what I could find on the internet when choosing vendors. I had been given a few recommendations on photographers, but wasn't super impressed with their work I saw on their websites. I found Giraffe's page and loved what I saw. They were awesome from start to finish. Leading up to the event, they were very responsive to all of my queries. Steve was awesome to work with. He is not only an amazing photographer, but he is also a lot of fun to be around. He kept us laughing the whole time. We are so pleased with our wedding photographs. Steve expertly captured the magic of our perfect day.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Giraffe Photography did a great job. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/10/2015

I had a great experience with Giraffe Photography and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to photography our wedding. Everything went off without any problems. Whenever I had a question prior to the wedding they were always available to answer my questions or would get back to me in a timely manner. Post wedding he got our pictures back to us very quickly and even meet with us to look at the photos. Of course the photos we AMAZING!!!!! I would highly recommend Giraffe Photography.

Sent on 01/12/2016