Durant, IA, Durant, IA 52747 Map · Phone number

About Crystal Broussard Photography

Crystal Broussard Photography is a wedding vendor located in Eastern Iowa who has been capturing beautiful wedding images for more than nine years. Photographer Crystal will communicate closely with you and offer quick turnaround so that you can begin enjoying your precious memories as soon as possible. Her documentary-style images will be sure to capture the spirit of all your candid moments with your friends, family, and significant other on your special day.

Crystal Broussard Photography offers a variety of print options in addition to her photography services, including Save the Dates, Thank You cards, and flush mount as well as matted prints. Couples interested in booking multiple photo sessions can hire Crystal for an engagement shoot, and those looking for a little extra something special might be interested in her boudoir sessions as well! Other services include:

• Custom graphics

10 Reviews for Crystal Broussard Photography

• Samantha

Samantha Quackenbush · Married on 09/28/2019

Crystal is a magician

Early on my now-husband and I knew we wanted to prioritize quality photography in our budget. Crystal was our top choice and also ended up being very reasonably priced! She was so awesome to work with - friendly and made us feel comfortable in front of her camera - and very good at communicating. And of course, her photos are amazing. My jaw dropped when I saw our sneak peek. We couldn't be happier with her work!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Crystal Broussard Photography's reply:

Awww, girl - I can't tell you how awesome it is to log in to my e-mail and see things like this!! I absolutely loved your wedding and am so very grateful photography was a priority on your wedding day - you guys have been so much fun to work with! I can't tell you how much I have appreciated your attention to detail! Thank you for this, so much, you're the best!!

Kelsey Possley · Married on 12/01/2018

Engagement/ Wedding

Crystal did an amazing job capturing our engagement pictures and wedding day. It was very important to me to hire someone that I knew I could trust and count of for guidance throughout the wedding experience. Crystal is extremely professional and prompt to emails. She has a vision and is able to capture moments that I didn’t even know were possible. If you like natural, elegant and creative photography, then choose crystal! Plus we received the images sooo fast! She is a quiet, hard working, caring person who is thinking of her clients the whole day! And in the end the pictures that you didn’t even know she was taking are the pictures you will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Crystal Broussard Photography's reply:

Kelsey!!
    I love this so much! You made my day! Thank you, thank you so much for your kind words - I appreciate it more than you know! I had so much fun on your wedding and getting to know you and Nolan has been both an honor and a pleasure! Happy holidays to you and your families! Thank you again for making my day!! - Crystal

Courtney · Married on 07/28/2018

Looking back almost a year ago as I was picking our photographer I did not want just anyone. In fact I wanted someone that no one in our area would be familiar with. I had made the list of all lists, comparing and contrasting every last detail from Des Moines to Chicago to Bloomington. I will say picking a photographer was one of the hardest decisions during my wedding planning experience. After all, these were going to be our forever photos of what turned out to be the most perfect day. I finally narrowed it down. Crystal’s creativity and ability to capture that “perfect moment” stood out to us most. Crystal is so carefree and literally is up for anything which is why her pictures are so unique. Plus, we needed someone to put up with my husbands shenanigans! Crystal met every expectation and then some which is why we can’t thank her enough. She captured not only our engagement pictures but our wedding day as well. We are absolutely in love with our photo gallery. & she has the quickest turn around time which is wonderful! So if you haven’t booked a wedding photographer you should go check her out, ASAP. We HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Crystal Broussard Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Slideshow
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.
    Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Wedding Planners

Crystal has a wonderful eye. I love her dedication to her craft. It is so important to work with Vendors who are dependable, responsive, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Crystal Broussard Photography.

• Sas DJs
    Sas DJs Wedding DJs

Crystal's work speaks for itself - excellent! But she's also easy to work with, professional, yet fun!!

• Durant, IA Durant, Iowa, 52747 See on map