Ashley Jane Photography

Sanford, FL View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Ashley Jane Photography is a highly experienced wedding photographer based in Sanford, Florida. Together with her husband, Ashley captures couples at their most natural and sincere, creating memories for them to enjoy for years to come. Inspired by her grandfather’s fine art style, Ashley combines the old with the new, giving her photos a classic look in a modern setting.

Ashley Jane Photography works with clients to create their own tailored experience. She believes that a strong rapport is vital to capturing great photos, which is why she always encourages couples to meet her before the big day. Ashley is willing to travel to your venue, and can also bring a second photographer for larger events. She also has a one-event-per-day policy to ensure she can focus entirely on memorializing your celebration.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

• MollyKN
    Molly N. Married on 10/03/2021

Awesome, experienced photographer

We’re so glad we hired Ashley from Ashley Jane Photography to be the photographer at our recent wedding at the Orlando Science Center. We worked with Ashley on portraits of us, our family, and the wedding party, plus photos of the whole wedding itself (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception). Ashley was so friendly and easy to work with, and we felt really comfortable with her right away. Ashley and her second shooter were a great team and worked together seamlessly.

During the portrait session, it was clear that Ashely was very organized and we appreciated the spot-on posing direction she gave during our wedding party, family, and couple portraits. Ashley deftly managed the schedule and all of our requests to make sure we got all of the pictures we wanted (and had discussed with her previously), while at the same time being perfectly flexible in handling requests that came up on the day, especially during the reception. Ashley was great about checking in with us before important milestones during the wedding (e.g. first dance) to make sure we were all on the same page and she would be able to capture what we wanted. The selection of photos in the ‘sneak peek’ that Ashley sent us were stunning, and exactly what we were hoping for. We highly recommend Ashley Jane Photography, and we can’t wait to see the full collection of photos from the day!
    Rebeca G. Married on 01/25/2020

Stellar Work

I got a chance to meet Ashely months prior to our wedding. It was an instant connection. She was easy to talk to and completely envision my ideas. Her communication was superb; she answered every question and concern, from the very beginning. She was punctual and had a way or making you feel (in the middle of all the craziness of the day) that it was ALL under control.
    We finally got our pictures and I have no words to tell you how beautiful they all are. I asked Ashley to "capture feelings" not poses, if that makes sense... and she did just that. You can tell what the moment "felt like" just by looking at the photos she took.
    This Virus has set back a lot of people and special events have had to be cancelled because of it, but when it all passes and you are ready to find the Perfect Photographer, look no further. I promise you, she will NOT disappoint you. Beautiful person. Beautiful work.
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee A. Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing Photographer

We hired Ashley and Jacob because I loved their photography style, location, and affordability. Ashley was incredibly welcoming and helpful to my husband and I as we were deciding on photographers. She went above and beyond to help us establish our wedding timeline and I appreciated her experience and willingness to help! We were immediately comfortable with her when she did our engagement session. I am in love with our engagement photos and am even more impressed with our wedding sneak peak! Ashley’s style is classic and natural. She was incredibly responsive to my wishes to be in nature and heard my concerns as a body conscious bride. Ashley and Jacob handled my extended family quickly and professionally to fit all the formal portraits in during cocktail hour. For a day that only happens once I am SO HAPPY we chose Ashley Jane Photography to capture all our special moments. Ashley did an amazing job of making me feel beautiful and confident and I think any bride who wants gorgeous and timeless photos should look no further!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Emily & Kevin
    50 photos · 03/01/2019

Grand Wedding Films Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

In2yourBeauty Makeup Artistry In2yourBeauty Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love love love working with Ashley Jane Photography! She always takes beautiful and artistic photographs that capture the bride and groom perfectly. I would highly recommend, and hope to work with her again soon!!

The Garden Villa at Florida Federation of Garden Clubs The Garden Villa at Florida Federation of Garden Clubs Banquet Halls

Ashley has a special knack for capturing a couple's personality. Lovely to work with

301 W 7th St Suite 8 Sanford, FL, 32771
Location of (Ashley Jane Photography)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding