301 W 7th St Suite 8, Sanford, FL 32771 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Ashley Jane Photography

As a photographer, my goal is to tell the story of your wedding day in a way no other can. I prefer to keep it genuine, and real, with a little bit of gentle direction here and there to craft your memories in a true to life yet artistic way. The best way for me to stay true to the vision of your wedding day is to get to know you as well as I can, which is one of my absolute favorite parts of my job. Your hobbies, your goals, how you met, how you came to be engaged, and all the things that bring you together. To show who you are in a way that you’ll want to pass down for generations is my goal, and I am so excited to get to know you so I can do just that!

I specialize in Fine Art Wedding Photography and Boudoir, available for travel please contact me for details.

Website: http://ashleyjane-photography.com

Blog: http://ashleyjane-photographyblog.com

Email: ashley@ashleyjane-photography.com

Studio Address: 301 W 7th St Suite 8

Sanford, FL 32771

Phone: 563.528.1152

Meet the Photographer:

I'm a wife to the most amazing and supportive husband, and momma to the sweetest blue eyed lil girl. I grew up in the Midwest, watching the seasons turn. Now I’m located right in the center of historic Sanford, FL, where I relish in the warm rays of the Florida sun. When I’m not working, you can find me snuggling on the couch with my family and pups Nitro and Static, sipping tea and watching Criminal Minds, in my garden, or tearing it up at a rock concert. I was inspired to learn photography by my grandfather, a landscape and fine art photographer. I am so thankful to him for teaching me photography.

I look forward to meeting and creating some amazing memories with you!

xoxo

ajpsarahkatedavewedding 305
welcome studio inside page
ajpskdavehighlights3
Ashley Jane Photography
welcome booked inside page copy
ajpjosh sarahighlights 3

Ashley Jane Photography 7
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Arbaugh · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing Photographer

We hired Ashley and Jacob because I loved their photography style, location, and affordability. Ashley was incredibly welcoming and helpful to my husband and I as we were deciding on photographers. She went above and beyond to help us establish our wedding timeline and I appreciated her experience and willingness to help! We were immediately comfortable with her when she did our engagement session. I am in love with our engagement photos and am even more impressed with our wedding sneak peak! Ashley’s style is classic and natural. She was incredibly responsive to my wishes to be in nature and heard my concerns as a body conscious bride. Ashley and Jacob handled my extended family quickly and professionally to fit all the formal portraits in during cocktail hour. For a day that only happens once I am SO HAPPY we chose Ashley Jane Photography to capture all our special moments. Ashley did an amazing job of making me feel beautiful and confident and I think any bride who wants gorgeous and timeless photos should look no further!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Ashley Jane Photography 17
    Ashley Jane Photography 18
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/22/2019

I can't even begin to express how amazing Ashley's work is. We used Ashley Jane Photography for our engagement photos. Ashley and Jacob were such a joy to work with and the photos turned out INCREDIBLE. We left our engagement session wishing we could stay just to hang out with them a little longer. Not only are they super talented, but they are just the coolest people! They kept the mood so light and fun--within seconds they had set the mood for a casual, carefree evening on the beach (full of laughs). Ashley guided us the whole time, kept us on time so we could get to two locations by sunset, and even dealt with some crazy wind and rain. She had a lot of great suggestions for poses that looked natural, and also encouraged us to be free and casual--they caught some awesome shots in those candid moments! Ashely even offered some sneak peaks during the editing process and was very timely with getting all of our photos to us. We were prepared for them to be great photos, because Ashley was clearly a pro...But we NEVER could have imaged just how great they really were! And how MANY great ones there were to choose from! It was windy, rainy, all my curls fell out of my hair, and I felt like a total mess...But somehow Ashley and Jacob captured none of that, but instead captured pure magic. We are completely overwhelmed by the responses we've received from our photos. I've had several people tell me that they look like they're right out of a magazine, and all of my family members are officially planning to fly down to see Ashley any time they need photos taken! I truly wish I could write a 100 page paper listing all the reasons why everyone should choose Ashley Jane Photography for any of their wedding/engagement photo needs, but I'll end this here. :) We will be forever grateful for Ashley and Jacob!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

I met with Ashley at her studio and knew right away she was our photographer. We sat on her couch and chatted and it felt like being with an old friend. Ashley is highly professional but also kind and funny and so thoughtful. After we signed our contract, a handwritten card and personalized gift arrived, along with some helpful info and advice in preparing for the big day. Throughout the process we exchanged so many emails and I kept sending photos of my wedding planning adventures - it felt so organized but also so personal at the same time. Ashley did ask for several very long questionnaires to be filled out at several stages, but it definitely helped her get to know us better and get a better idea of what we wanted from our photos and our day. The day of, Ashley was a rockstar. She showed up early, got to work, and was so efficient. She handled everything so smoothly and did such a great job in getting the many, MANY photo combinations we asked of her. We had some guests arrive early when we were trying to take photos before the ceremony, but Ashley and our venue just rolled with the punches. We also did a first look and it was so much fun - even as the thunder and rain threatened to shut down our outdoor photo sesh, she held out til the end and got as many photos as she could before we had to leave. We’re still waiting for all the final photos since it does take about 8-10 weeks, but Ashley sent us some previews a few days after the wedding and they are FANTASTIC. They’re candid and fun and exactly what I wanted out of my wedding photos. Everyone has said how amazing they are. Ashley advised us that picking a photographer is so important because you’ll spend more time with this person on your wedding day than almost anyone else. She was absolutely right and I absolutely chose well - she was a delight and did such a fantastic job. I highly recommend Ashley Jane Photography!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Ashley Jane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Grand Wedding Films
    Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

• In2yourBeauty Makeup Artistry
    In2yourBeauty Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love love love working with Ashley Jane Photography! She always takes beautiful and artistic photographs that capture the bride and groom perfectly. I would highly recommend, and hope to work with her again soon!!

• The Garden Villa at Florida Federation of Garden Clubs
    The Garden Villa at Florida Federation of Garden Clubs Banquet Halls

Ashley has a special knack for capturing a couple's personality. Lovely to work with

• 301 W 7th St Suite 8 Sanford, Florida, 32771 See on map