Karmel Design Team

Altamonte Springs, FL View map

Karmel Design Team specializes in all events from weddings to runway. We are experts in making you flawless and memorable in any occasion. Our team are high professional in Makeup/ Hair.We offer Makeup services,Lash extensions,Airbrush, Hair extensions. We do it all. We are known for always delivering excellence. We promise you'll look sweet after we meet!

"because beauty is so sweet.."

Sincerely,

Karmel DesignTeam

407-575-5317

On sight Makeup/Hair professionals

• Ashley
    Ashley A. Married on 03/01/2020

Incredible Beauty Wizards with the perfect Vibe for your big day!

I cannot say enough amazing things about this design team. These girls are wizards!!! I have never felt more beautiful, and I can genuinely say that each of the ten ladies they transformed felt exactly the same way. With all of the details to decide and things that must be "just-so", Karen took the stress out of feeling beautiful on my big day. She didn't chide me for not having more pictures or ideas, or for the scheduling mix-up (SO SORRY!!), she never made us feel rushed even though their were so many of us and we caused a late start.... They were SO professional, fun, and easy-going. It was like a super chill beauty assembly line! Karmel is the vibe you want on your day. Thank you so much ladies!!!
  • Jaimee
    Jaimee H. Married on 11/16/2019

Fantastic Job!

Karen and Meghan from Karmel Design Team were wonderful. They were prompt, professional, flexible, and finished early! I am so pleased with how well my and my bridesmaid's hair and makeup turned out. I would highly recommend this on-site hair and make up team!
    Joshua H. Married on 10/25/2019

Spectacular!!!

Karen was amazing! From the moment I started getting in contact with her she was on top of everything! I did trials, one was for hair and makeup and the second was just hair. I asked to look natural but have a little more than just liner and mascara and she exceeded my expectations! I am EXTREMELY picky with my makeup and anyone touching my face but she was PERFECT! I felt so beautiful my wedding day! Thank you ❤

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

74 photos · 11/17/2018

Pricing

Karmel Design Team Price Rates

Sophias Art Photography Sophias Art Photography Wedding Photographers

Rarely will you find a more committed professional than Karen and her team of dedicated artists!

Forever Events by Shalamar Forever Events by Shalamar Wedding Planners

Let me start by saying that Karen is one of the sweetest people I have had the pleasure of meeting. My bride was searching for hair & makeup and Karmel Design Team was advertising through Beautiful Bride so I reached out to Karen. She responded immediately and scheduled the client for a trial. Karen and her team were on time day-of and worked together seamlessly to get the bride and the other girls ready. The bride was thrilled with her makeup and her beautiful updo. I would recommend Karen and her team to anyone and look forward to the opportunity to work with them again.

Josie Brooks Photography Josie Brooks Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure to work with Karen with Karmel Design Team many times and I will continue to use her. Her team is organized, prompt and professional. If you hire her, she will EXCEED your expectations!! They are talented and are always up to date with the newest trends. They use the best products and I promise you, you will not be let down!

Based from orlando fl Altamonte Springs, 32714
Location of (Karmel Design Team)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding