6828 Firebird Drive, Orlando, FL 32810 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date

About Josie Brooks Photography

I value vulnerability, emotion and artistry. Developing imagery that exposes these things, is what I live for. I strive to be an artist whos work expresses depth to the world. I like to establish a one on one connection with my subjects, so that the final images are both meaningful and captivatingly vulnerable. Explore inside to see just that.

Follow Josie Brooks Photography on

Josie Brooks Photography 7
  • Heather

Heather Shaw · Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely magical

For starters, I just want to say, don’t even give it a second thought about hiring Josie. She is absolutely the best! I honestly can’t tell you enough, she pays attention to all the details, even the ones you never thought existed! She makes you and your partner the number one priority! She was my number one absolute priority to have at my wedding, because her work is seriously that good! When she did our engagements, all she told us was “I’m only here to capture the love, you guys just be yourself”, and HOLY COW, she made it so comfortable for us both, the photos were above and beyond what I could have imagined! Josie is very professional and absolutely knows what she is doing. BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Josie Brooks Photography's reply:

Omg Heather!!! Thank you SO much for this generous and thoughtful review. You both were amazing! I couldn't of asked for a better more perfect day!!
  • Chardane

Chardane Mason · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience with Josie!

Josie has been INCREDIBLE to work with! From our engagement photos, boudoir, wedding shower and wedding. She has NEVER ceased to amaze me. She has such an amazing eye for photography and is a true artist. Aside from her beautiful work, she is an incredibly kind person and now, a friend. Extremely thankful that I found her!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Josie Brooks Photography 8
    Josie Brooks Photography 9
    Josie Brooks Photography 10
    Josie Brooks Photography 11
    Josie Brooks Photography 12

Josie Brooks Photography's reply:

Ahh, thank you so much Char from the bottom of my heart!! Happy you found me to and to call you my friend!!

Hayley Green · Married on 03/23/2019

Truly amazing

How do I even start. The way Josie captures beautifully simplistic and moody photos that show every ounce of emotion is what first caught my eye. She has such great attention to detail. Little did I know that choosing her as my wedding photographer would also turn into my bridal shower photographer, my engagement session photographer, and now a really good friend and my lifetime photographer. I have recommended her over and over and my friends whom have chosen to go with her have had the most amazing photos come out of it. Her work truly goes noticed for obvious reasons. My wedding dress designer Hayley Paige has posted Josie’s work on her own Instagram feed. You truly can’t go wrong with Josie. She’s a gem. 💕

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Josie Brooks Photography 13
    Josie Brooks Photography 14
    Josie Brooks Photography 15
    Josie Brooks Photography 16
    Josie Brooks Photography 17
    Josie Brooks Photography 18

Josie Brooks Photography's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful!! What an incredible experience we have had from Hayley Paige posts to Say Yes to the Dress on HGTV, I cannot believe it! Also you were the sweetest to work with and I thank you for everything!

XOXO

Award

Josie Brooks Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• The Flower Studio
    The Flower Studio Wedding Florists

Josie is one of the best! We have met online ?? and clicked right the way. She is very passionate about her work, and if you don’t follow her on social media, please do. She does amazing work and her style is just super unique. Great professional to work with. Looking forward to work with you again soon Josie!

• Karmel Design Team
    Karmel Design Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure to work with Josie! She is an amazing photographer Always makes sure her clients are comfortable. Her taste and uniqueness is one of kind!!!

• 6828 Firebird Drive Orlando, FL, 32810 See on map