South Woodlawn Avenue, Burlington, IA 52601 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date

About Melissa Cervantes Photography

Hi, my name is Melissa.

I specialize in romantic and soulful wedding photography for the intrepid couple.

Rooted in authentic documentary, with a background in photo-journalism, I'm all about telling the story of an entire day past pretty posed portraits. I long to get back to the basics: emotive color, actual people, raw emotion.

I'm for the fiercely real, wild-hearted couple who's up for the unexpected and ready to embrace life. And by life, I don't mean perfection. Life is when things go wrong, when the weather changes, when you rip your dress and fall down and it's in this very messy life that you met the love of it. So let it all happen and let me document it. I do promise that together we will make something altogether lovely and that it is my absolute mission to make you look like the best possible version of youself on your wedding day.

If you wanna win my heart, I like Jesus, bears, coffee and conspiracy theories. And food. All the food.

Based in Iowa, but available worldwide.

XO,

Melissa

Follow Melissa Cervantes Photography on

Jenna + Jakob wedding
melissa cervantes photography iowa midwest destination wedding elopement photographer jenny brandon jasper 313 51 949238 1562366736
Ashley + Zach wedding

12 Reviews for Melissa Cervantes Photography

• Bailey

Bailey · Married on 11/14/2020

Melissa is the best!

Melissa is SOO much fun to work with! Her photography skills are just breathtaking. I am someone who gets shy when taking photos but she made us feel so comfortable! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Emily

Emily Cone · Married on 02/09/2020

Coffee date photo session

We had a mini session photo shoot with Melissa that turned out great! We had such a fun time and ended up with some really candid fun pictures that showcased our love. It was so nice to get updated pictures of just us as a couple.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Melissa Cervantes Photography's reply:

Emily! Thank you so much, I had SO much fun with you and Jed 🖤 Couples like you two deserve ALL the photos to celebrate your love!
  • Madeline

Madeline Blue · Married on 11/09/2019

Best Decision Ever :)

From the very start of the planning process, Melissa made everything simple and straight forward. She was there for us every step of the way from taking the most beautiful winter wonderland engagement pictures to helping plan out our wedding day timeline. I cannot rave enough not only about our truly amazing wedding pictures, but for her overall professional demeanor making us feel comfortable in front of a camera (My hubs and I definitely were nervous about that part). We are truly lucky to have found her!

Sent on 04/14/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Melissa Cervantes Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3400
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• South Woodlawn Avenue Burlington, IA, 52601 See on map
    3193163695 (Phone number)
    Location of (Melissa Cervantes Photography)

Melissa Cervantes Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Melissa Cervantes Photography include in the starting price?

Melissa Cervantes Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Melissa Cervantes Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Melissa Cervantes Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Digital Files

What photography styles does Melissa Cervantes Photography offer?

Melissa Cervantes Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Melissa Cervantes Photography offer?

Melissa Cervantes Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Melissa Cervantes Photography offer for wedding events?

Melissa Cervantes Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Melissa Cervantes Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Melissa Cervantes Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.