The Tuscany Villa

The very definition of elegance!

3330 FM 1463
Katy, TX 77494 | map
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

The Tuscany Villa
is evocative of century old villas yet is just minutes from downtown Houston. Located in the historic city of Katy, Texas, The Tuscany Villa offers grace, luxury and ambiance that is unmatched. From its sprawling grounds to the intricate details inside, The Tuscany Villa affords you an unforgettable setting for your Wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Quinceanera, Corporate Event or Holiday Party.From the moment your guests make their way up the extended drive, step into the foyer, take in the unforgettable staircase on the way to the incomparable Tuscan room and view the breathtaking courtyard, they will feel that they have been transported to another place.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The first place I went to visit for my wedding venue was The Tuscany Villa and needlestosay, I BOOKED THE SAME DAY! I had always dreamed of getting married in a mansion on a piece of property - The Tuscany Villa was just that! Tony and Miyad (sorry if i spelled your name wrong) were the most attentive and pleasant people to work with! They made our wedding memorable and spectacular. I have no complaints and I recommend this venue to anyone. They were laid back and not pushy, which is what I loved- for that one day I felt as if I owned that house and was able to do whatever I wanted. THEY ARE AMAZING!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Carli
Endorsements
Tuscany Villa is an amazing venue to host your wedding and reception. Tony is a super nice guy and always willing to work with you to make your event a huge success. Tuscany Villa is one of <a href="http://www.caffreysphotography.com/">Caffreys Photography's</a> preferred vendors!
Associations I Belong to
The Tuscany Villa is a wedding venue from Katy, Texas. We service weddings througout the local area, including Katy, Houston, and Cypress. The Tuscany Villa is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Houston wedding industry for eight years. We specialize in outdoor weddings, all inclusive wedding packages, wedding and reception areas
281-693-4289
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7