The Tuscany Villa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This place is amazing! We had our wedding on Jan 3rd and Melanie the wedding coordinator is truly spectacular! Melanie is really wonderful, she answered all our incessant questions, was very accommodating and just made the wedding day fantastic. Most of the time I wouldn't really write a review, but for this venue I will. The day of the wedding, she was basically on hand for anything, there were no issues, it was a smooth wedding transition from ceremony to reception. She kept us on time and was friendly and professional the whole time. Honestly, I loved everything about the venue, the package provides you options on what vendors to choose, and they had an amazing selection. By providing packages, it really made it easy to plan a wedding. We only chose our own photographer and florist. BUT the photographer they offer is awesome too, I viewed the portfolio from previous weddings and was stunned. I planned the wedding with Tuscany Villa in less than 7 months, b/c the packages took out all the hard work for us! Our DJ was awesome and everyone loved the music and announcements he did for us! Our cake was the most beautiful and tastiest wedding cake EVER! Yes I am bias! haha! Edible Designs by Jessie, designed our cake and it matched the picture EXACTLY! The venue itself is so beautiful, you dont really need to add alot of extra decor at all. It was just lovely! Thank you Melanie for EVERYTHING, seriously! THANK YOU! Our wedding day was amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
3330 FM 1463, Katy, TX 77494

The very definition of elegance!

The Tuscany Villa is evocative of century old villas yet is just minutes from downtown Houston. Located in the historic city of Katy, Texas, The Tuscany Villa offers grace, luxury and ambiance that is unmatched. From its sprawling grounds to the intricate details inside, The Tuscany Villa affords you an unforgettable setting for your Wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Quinceanera, Corporate Event or Holiday Party.From the moment your guests make their way up the extended drive, step into the foyer, take in the unforgettable staircase on the way to the incomparable Tuscan room and view the breathtaking courtyard, they will feel that they have been transported to another place.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 300
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Tuscany Villa is an amazing venue to host your wedding and reception. Tony is a super nice guy and always willing to work with you to make your event a huge success. Tuscany Villa is one of <a href="http://www.caffreysphotography.com/">Caffreys Photography's</a> preferred vendors!
PROS I KNOW (86)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
The Tuscany Villa is a wedding venue from Katy, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Katy, Houston, and Cypress. The Tuscany Villa is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Houston wedding industry for eight years. We specialize in outdoor weddings, all inclusive wedding packages, wedding and reception areas