Hughes Manor

Houston, TX View map

We would like to introduce you to our charming events venue located centrally in the Washington Heights District. Fashioned in a city rich with history and

grandeur, Hughes Manor followed suite by marrying modern luxury and industrial- chic decor to create a truly timeless backdrop for any occasion!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What transportation and access is available?

Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

• riley
    Riley Married on 11/16/2019

Breathtaking ambience, beauitful venue, amazing customer service!

Honestly, Hughes Manor is easily the most amazing, beautiful, venue in Houston. They are one of the main reasons why my Wedding was described as the most “Magical” wedding my guests have ever been to. It was simply the feeling of being present in their beautiful courtyard ceremony area, to witnessing the dusk bring out the string lights that look like stars during cocktail hour, to the modern, yet warm; luxurious, yet romantic ambience inside their reception area. I am trying my best to describe it, but It was honestly nearly indescribable how beautiful it was.

The are so customizable and have the best vendor recommendations for all the essential vendors for really anything you could think of. Janell and Kate were so professional, so helpful, very knowledgeable, attentive, accommodating, and flexible to all my needs. They were very hands-on and involved from Day 1, especially with all of my vendors, when my vendors needed confirmation on things and needed on-site visits. They are easy to communicate with and they had great contingency plans when the weather doesn’t cooperate (which you need to think about, having it in Houston and all). I communicated to them what my vision was and along with my Wedding Planner (Hannah, from Loose Ends Event Design), they had the best ideas and worked hard to make sure everything was executed to perfection.

I had about 170 guests and it fit nicely in the ballroom, with the buffet set up, a cake table and with a diamond shaped dance floor. Even though there were a lot of people, it felt very intimate, and I loved it. IT WAS NOT CRAMPED AT ALL! I had tons of room to walk around comfortably between tables and say hi to everyone walking in my big ball gown of a Wedding Dress, lol.

You can definitely tell that they put the work in to research and hand-picked the best quality brands for their bar packages. They had a wedding the day before mine, and it looked like no one was there because of how clean everything was! Their event day staff (Including Janell and Kate, the Floor Manager Juanito, and the bartenders) were absolutely excellent, we received complements for weeks! Their customer service and quality of service was excellent.

The beauty of the venue speaks for itself, it is so beautiful on it’s own that you could decide to have very minimal décor, and it would look amazing. Absolutely take a tour ASAP, I got butterflies immediately when I saw everything in person and imagined where everything would be--- even after stalking their pictures for weeks!

My entire experience as a bride planning an entire wedding was surprisingly stress free and SO MUCH FUN, that my fiancée and I were able to enjoy it and make memories from it (which is rare for many couples). Kate and Janell were a big part of the reason why that was possible. They covered all the bases of concerns and brought up many things I didn’t even think about. They put me at ease about everything the week of the wedding, and I was able to trust them 100%.
    THANK YOU for everything, Janell, Kate, Juanito, Erick and Juan!

Hughes Manor's reply:

Thank you for leaving us this sweet review! Your details were almost as stunning as you were that night! We wish you both all the best!
    Claudia A. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing and Beautiful Venue

I am so very happy we ended up choosing Hughes Manor for our wedding day! Janell and Kate were super helpful and extremely responsive with my many questions. If you get the chance to visit the venue you will instantly fall in love as we did!

Hi Claudia!
    Thank you for leaving us this amazing review! You looked absolutely stunning and it was such a pleasure getting to be a part of your big day!! Wishing you all the best!
    Tristin Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing!

Hughes Manor was a dream! I immediately fell in love with this venue and the staff really made my dreams come true! They were a pleasure to work with and very helpful with last minute details right up until the day of!

Hughes Manor's reply:

Thank you for leaving us such a great review! It was such a pleasure working with you and you looked stunning in your dress! We wish you the best of luck in life!

Real Weddings

• Adriana & Jeff
    87 photos · 02/02/2019

2811 Washington Ave. Houston, 77007
Location of (Hughes Manor)

Hughes Manor frequently asked questions

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Hughes Manor for wedding events?

Hughes Manor offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Hughes Manor offer?

Hughes Manor offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What percentage of users recommend Hughes Manor and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hughes Manor is recommended by 75% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.4 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in flexibility, 4.5 in average response time, 4.3 in professionalism and 4.2 in value.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues