The Astin Mansion

Bryan, TX View map
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

HISTORIC. TIMELESS. DOWNTOWN.

The Astin Mansion provides an elegant setting for weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, vow renewals, and other special events. Built in 1920 by a prominent Bryan family, the mansion has impressive original details such as stone columns, marble floors, original mantels, mahogany paneling, a grand staircase, custom designed chandeliers, and 7 working fireplaces.This historic mansion and grounds can accommodate everything from intimate family weddings to galas with hundreds of guests. The Astin Mansion is essentially an all inclusive venue, complete with a professional wedding planner, chef-inspired catering, award-wining floral design, creative decor, and much more.

It’s not just a wedding!
It’s the day all of your dreams come true!

www.astinmansion.com
506 West 26th Street, Bryan, TX 77803
979.822.9999

Find us on all the social networking sites!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Astin-Mansion-Event-Center
Instagram: @theastinmansion
Twitter: @theastinmansion
Pintrest: pinterest.com/astinmansion

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

1 User photo

• Monserrat
    Monserrat G. Married on 05/18/2019

Magical wedding

My wedding took place in this venue! They took us in a month prior to our wedding, we were very LUCKY! Jennifer took care of all the details and the welcoming of our guests. Our wedding couldn’t have been more perfect and magical, I give this beautiful mansion a 10 STAR rating! 💕
  • Kristal
    Kristal Married on 11/08/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If it wasn't for the Astin Mansion's amazing staff and employees I don't think I could have gotten through my wedding day alive. But not only did I come out alive, it was the absolute best day of my entire life and I know my husband completely agrees. The Astin Mansion served as the perfect backdrop for photos before the ceremony and then it was transformed into a fairy tale like reception once we returned from the church. We started the day in the Bridal Suite and once I arrived I didn't have to worry about a thing. I don't know which part was my favorite because it was all literally exactly how I imagined. The floral by Chris was SPECTACULAR! He did an amazing job taking my vision and making it a reality, but better or course. Stephanie had the day coordinated to perfection as well. We were never stressed or pressed for time. I actually had an hour to hangout with my bridesmaids & mom while the photographer got a ton of candid photos that I can't wait to see. And that food! We had a pasta bar, salad bar, fruit & cheese, and bruschetta. All of it was amazing! And yes I did get to eat since Stephanie made sure we both had a sample of everything waiting when we took our seats. We didn't get the chance to eat cake but there was plenty waiting in our limo at the end of the night. So clutch!

The level of service is beyond impeccable and I thoroughly appreciated how attentive all of the staff was, not only to the bride & groom but to all of our guests. There is not one thing I would change about my wedding day and that is not something a lot of brides can say. Again, I owe it to the people of the Astin Mansion!
    Kidd Married on 11/05/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I loved loved loved everything about Astin Mansion! My wedding day was perfect and more than I could have imagined. The staff at Astin was very atentive, listened and executed all my ideas, and kept everything running smoothly during the planning and the day of the wedding. I definitely recommend getting the wedding day coordinator - neither myself nor any of the bridal party had to worry about anything. The coordinator kept everything on time, made sure we ate, ensured the vendors were paid and trouble shooted anything that may have gone wrong. Astin also has an in-house caterer and florist that reduced the planning stress tremendously! It made it so much easier not to have to worry about an additional 2 or 3 vendors!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
506 west 26th st. Bryan, TX, 77803

Tuesday-Friday 10:00am-4:00pm
Location of (The Astin Mansion)

The Astin Mansion frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Astin Mansion?

The Astin Mansion includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At The Astin Mansion, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

The Astin Mansion includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of The Astin Mansion in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Astin Mansion for wedding events is known for:
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Astin Mansion for wedding events?

The Astin Mansion offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does The Astin Mansion offer?

The Astin Mansion offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does The Astin Mansion offer for wedding events?

The Astin Mansion offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does The Astin Mansion have available for wedding events?

The Astin Mansion offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Decor
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend The Astin Mansion and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Astin Mansion is recommended by 81% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.3 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.5 in professionalism, 4.3 in quality of service, 4.3 in average response time, 4.2 in value and 4 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues