The Estates at Pecan Park

Tomball, TX View map Visit website
$4k - $5k For 100 Guests

$4k - $5k For 100 Guests

The Estates at Pecan Park is a mansion-style wedding venue located in Tomball, Texas. Their entire goal is to provide a beautiful and elegant setting for couples, giving them a completely blank canvas to make their wedding day dreams a reality. Couples can use the main house or pecan orchard to host an unforgettable celebration for ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, elopement, or rehearsal dinners. Venue staff want to give couples and their guests a once-in-a-lifetime experience, assisting them every step of the way through the planning process.

Facilities and Capacity

The two event spaces at The Estates at Pecan Park include the 11,000-square-foot ballroom and the 10.5-acre private, shady pecan orchard. A covered back porch can also be used for cocktail hour. Up to 300 guests can be invited to join in the festivities. While the staff is setting up, wedding parties have designated rooms to relax and become wedding-ready. The bridal suite is a large, private space with a restroom, while the groom’s room has a flat screen TV and private restroom. Guests can park on-site, and the venue also offers wheelchair access.

At The Estates at Pecan Park, couples can bring in outside vendors, including caterers. The facility has a caterers prep area as well as a built-in bar area, allowing plenty of space for preparing and serving. Outside alcohol is also allowed, as long as couples hire preferred, certified bartenders. Venue staff provides set up and clean up, setting up the ballroom per specifications, as well as breaking down tables and chairs after the event. Amenities such as chairs for indoor and outdoor ceremonies, tables, display tables, and linens are provided for the event.

Location

The venue is situated just outside the city of Tomball, approximately 35 minutes outside Houston. Out-of-town guests would most likely fly in and out of George Bush Intercontinental Airport, which is about 29 minutes from the venue.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$2,625

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,625

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$2,625

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$2,625

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Farm/Ranch
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Catering Services
Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
December

• Yesenia
    Yesenia V. Getting married on 07/12/2022

My Dreamy Wedding

This venue was seriously God sent! I had my wedding here on December 19, 2020 after my last venue canceled on me a few weeks before the wedding. I was extremely stressed and I called Stacy and explained my situation, Stacy was very responsive and I was able to go tour the venue that same weekend. Her husband gave us the tour and made us feel very welcome. We did not hesitate to choose this venue for our wedding and boy are we glad we did. The day of our wedding ran absolutely smoothly due to Stacy and her family's help. We had issues with our servers and Stacy was quick to fix the problem by serving our guest along with her kids. I mean, WOW! When I say they're a family business I mean it, her entire family was helping that day making sure they put out any fires that arose. Stacy and her family are just amazing and such great people to work with. My husband and I are so grateful to have found this amazing venue. The grounds are so well kept with huge breathtaking pecan tress everywhere. Did I mention I saw a beautiful dear the day of my wedding. It was absolutely magical!! We received so many compliments from our guest about how lovely our venue was. The reception hall was so big and beautiful as well, and accommodated my photo booth , DJ, cake table , caterer and guest tables perfectly! The bride, mother of the bride and grooms room were perfect and spacious for my bridal party and I to get ready in. We loved the gorgeous staircase at the front entrance, and the beautiful chandeliers, it was perfect for photos. We had our ceremony in the back patio and it was soo dreamy. Stacy and her family made sure everything ran smoothly the night of my wedding and I will forever be grateful. My wedding day was everything I ever dreamed of and more.. I HIGHLY recommend this venue, you will not regret it! Book now :D

The Estates at Pecan Park's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing words about us! So grateful you guys decided to get married with us! One of our Best Couples ever!
  • Morgan
    Morgan H. Married on 03/06/2022

Beautiful Venue

I had my wedding at The Estates at Pecan Park on June 27, 2020. My original date was in April but had to reschedule due to COVID. Stacy was very accommodating and we had no issues with the rescheduling process. She was always quick to respond and easy to work with. We are grateful to have found such a beautiful venue to have our wedding, we got lots of compliments on it from our guests! Our wedding day turned out to be everything we wanted it to be. Highly recommend this venue!

The Estates at Pecan Park's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Glad we could help make your wedding and reception dreams come true!
    Stacey K. Married on 10/02/2021

Gorgeous Venue with Amazing Owners

There are not enough positive things I can say about Stacy and Troy at The Estates at Pecan Park. Originally, my husband and I were scheduled to get married here in October 2020, but , we were forced to go with different plans due to Covid. Stacy worked with us to reschedule our date to October 2021, which is honestly the tip of the iceberg for how accommodating and amazing she is as a venue owner. Stacy makes it her mission to make sure her brides (and grooms) are completely satisfied and happy on their big day. We loved working with her and Troy. Their venue is gorgeous, but their individualized customer service sets them apart from the rest. We loved having our wedding here.

The Estates at Pecan Park's reply:

Thanks again for the kind words. We so enjoyed hosting your event and so glad it was amazing for you. Thanks for trusting us to host your event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

The Estates at Pecan Park 1
Exclusive

Magnolia Rose Company Magnolia Rose Company Wedding Planners

Lovely venue with plenty of space for a wedding of any size. The staff is equally amazing!!

C. Baron Photography C. Baron Photography Wedding Photographers

Such a gorgeous venue for a perfect wedding day - Makes for incredible photos :)

22633 Park Rd Tomball, TX, 77377
Location of (The Estates at Pecan Park)

The Estates at Pecan Park frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Estates at Pecan Park?

The Estates at Pecan Park includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At The Estates at Pecan Park, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at The Estates at Pecan Park includes:
  • Bartender(s)

What are the most important characteristics of The Estates at Pecan Park in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Estates at Pecan Park for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Estates at Pecan Park for wedding events?

The Estates at Pecan Park offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does The Estates at Pecan Park offer?

The Estates at Pecan Park offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does The Estates at Pecan Park offer for wedding events?

The Estates at Pecan Park offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does The Estates at Pecan Park have available for wedding events?

The Estates at Pecan Park offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend The Estates at Pecan Park and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Estates at Pecan Park is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does The Estates at Pecan Park offer?

The Estates at Pecan Park currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues