The Estates at Pecan Park Reviews

20 Reviews for The Estates at Pecan Park

• Yesenia

Yesenia V. · Getting married on 07/12/2022

My Dreamy Wedding

This venue was seriously God sent! I had my wedding here on December 19, 2020 after my last venue canceled on me a few weeks before the wedding. I was extremely stressed and I called Stacy and explained my situation, Stacy was very responsive and I was able to go tour the venue that same weekend. Her husband gave us the tour and made us feel very welcome. We did not hesitate to choose this venue for our wedding and boy are we glad we did. The day of our wedding ran absolutely smoothly due to Stacy and her family's help. We had issues with our servers and Stacy was quick to fix the problem by serving our guest along with her kids. I mean, WOW! When I say they're a family business I mean it, her entire family was helping that day making sure they put out any fires that arose. Stacy and her family are just amazing and such great people to work with. My husband and I are so grateful to have found this amazing venue. The grounds are so well kept with huge breathtaking pecan tress everywhere. Did I mention I saw a beautiful dear the day of my wedding. It was absolutely magical!! We received so many compliments from our guest about how lovely our venue was. The reception hall was so big and beautiful as well, and accommodated my photo booth , DJ, cake table , caterer and guest tables perfectly! The bride, mother of the bride and grooms room were perfect and spacious for my bridal party and I to get ready in. We loved the gorgeous staircase at the front entrance, and the beautiful chandeliers, it was perfect for photos. We had our ceremony in the back patio and it was soo dreamy. Stacy and her family made sure everything ran smoothly the night of my wedding and I will forever be grateful. My wedding day was everything I ever dreamed of and more.. I HIGHLY recommend this venue, you will not regret it! Book now :D

Sent on 12/30/2020

The Estates at Pecan Park's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing words about us! So grateful you guys decided to get married with us! One of our Best Couples ever!
  • Morgan

Morgan H. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Beautiful Venue

I had my wedding at The Estates at Pecan Park on June 27, 2020. My original date was in April but had to reschedule due to COVID. Stacy was very accommodating and we had no issues with the rescheduling process. She was always quick to respond and easy to work with. We are grateful to have found such a beautiful venue to have our wedding, we got lots of compliments on it from our guests! Our wedding day turned out to be everything we wanted it to be. Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/13/2020

The Estates at Pecan Park's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Glad we could help make your wedding and reception dreams come true!

Chelsea L. · Married on 04/24/2021

Perfect venue

What a wonderful venue!! Such a beautiful setting with endless possibilities on how to decorate and Stacy was so helpful from our first inquiry to after our perfect day had come to an end! Could not have asked for a better venue to host our special day!!

Sent on 05/02/2021

Cho · Married on 01/01/2021

Outstanding!!!

This is the one!! Exceptional service. Stunning venue. Friendly owners and staff. 4 months later and we’re still talking about the exceptional service TEPP provided us and our guests. Highly recommend this venue over any other we visited!
    *please note that we added some extra items (photo trailer, extra bar etc..)so our pricing does not reflects that!

Sent on 04/20/2021

The Estates at Pecan Park's reply:

Thank you for the review and so glad we left a lasting impression. We are so glad you and your guest had a great time.
  • Lexy

Lexy · Married on 07/18/2020

Beautiful Venue

I got married July 18, 2020 at The Estates at Pecan Park. The original wedding date was scheduled for May, but due to the Covid-19, the wedding had to be reschedule. Stacy was patient and willing to work with us. She was also quick to respond to all of our questions/concerns. The venue it beautiful inside and out!! Even with Covid -19 looming around us, everyone had a blast! Everyone ate, drank and danced all night long!! Thank you Stacy your venue is beautiful!

Sent on 08/10/2020

The Estates at Pecan Park's reply:

The wedding and reception were amazing, Thank you Lexy for trusting The Estates at Pecan Park with your amazing day!
  • Jessica

Jessica L. · Married on 05/10/2020

Amazing Venue All Around

The Estates at Pecan Park is STUNNING! My husband and I got married there in August. If you have never been you should see it in person, the pictures don't do it justice. The owner, Stacy, is the sweetest person. She was always very fast in getting back to me, she let us come take engagement and bridal pictures there for free. She helped us find a lot of our vendors.We had to postpone due to the COVID pandemic and the venue was amazing about helping us out during that. She went above and beyond in setting up and helping decorate on the day of the wedding. We could not have picked a better venue and we hope to come back anytime we can!

Sent on 09/05/2020

The Estates at Pecan Park's reply:

Cannot express how grateful The Estates at Pecan Park is for the amazing couples we have been honored to host weddings for, sooo blessed!

Pamela C. · Married on 12/18/2019

Very easy to work with.

Great to work with. I would recommend this venue...

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie G. · Married on 11/16/2019

Exceptional venue, definitely recommend!

The first time we came to visit Estates at Pecan Park we knew this was where we wanted to get married. It is naturally very beautiful and peaceful and had everything we were looking for. Stacy was always very helpful and responsive during the planning process and made sure everything ran smoothly the day-of. The bridal room is spacious and relaxing and had plenty of room for my 9 bridesmaids and hair/makeup vendors to get ready. The ceremony site outdoors is stunning and the indoor reception area is beautiful and perfect for a dinner/dancing reception. Overall we can’t say enough about this venue, we love everything about it and it was a perfect location to start our marriage!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Brittany B. · Married on 10/19/2019

Stacy is amazing!

Stacy, the owner is amazing, she made us feel right at home since day one of touring the venue.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Debbie H. · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely gorgeous!

If you are looking for a beautiful venue, beautiful grounds, good pricing and genuinely caring owners that love what they do, look no further.
    Our daughter and now son in law were married October 2019 with a Great Gatsby theme and this was the perfect fit!

Sent on 12/05/2019

The Estates at Pecan Park's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Your daughters wedding and theme was so much fun! You and your family will always hold a special place in my heart!
  • Tracy

Tracy F. · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful DIY Venue

Stacy, the owner of The Estates at Pecan Park was nothing less than amazing. She was attentive, Sweet, kind, helpful and flexible. The venue is beyond beautiful. The orchard in the back, the trees, the reception hall, the bridal suite...Everything will take your breath away. I have no complaints and absolutely love Stacy and her family. Our wedding was gorgeous, and this venue was nothing less than amazing. I highly recommend this venue. You wont be disappointed.

Sent on 10/04/2019

The Estates at Pecan Park's reply:

Thank for so much Tracy, your wedding was Amazing! So blessed to have had your family at The Estates at Pecan Park!

Angeline N. · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful venue

Gorgeous venue, especially in the summer when the trees are in bloom. If you’re looking for a venue where you’ll have flexibility to hire your own vendors & DIY your decorations, this is the ideal place. We loved that Stacy & her family were flexible with our schedule and really helped us along the way. We appreciated the recommendations for vendors in the beginning and the help with making sure our day ran smoothly!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Audrey J. · Married on 08/11/2019

Gorgeous venue!

Such a gorgeous wedding venue! We absolutely loved getting married and the Estates at Pecan Park. Stacey was incredible! She was so kind and helpful and made the whole process smooth.

Sent on 08/26/2019

The Estates at Pecan Park's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure helping to make your dreams come true and such a blessing for you two decide to begin your married life at The Estates at Pecan Park!
  • Deborah

Deborah D. · Married on 05/05/2019

I would highly recommend this beautiful venue​.

My organization held an event at The Estates at Pecan Park. We had a wonderful experience. Stacy was great to work with. She was always going out of her way to make sure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend this beautiful venue​.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Tammi

Tammi C. · Married on 04/07/2019

Lovely... will definitely hold future National Charity League events at this venue

We had our National Charity League Training/Kick-off Meeting at The Estates at Pecan Park. The venue is beautiful and the owners are so helpful and considerate. It started to rain the morning of our event and they were on site to help us unpack our vehicles for set up as well as made sure that every guest was parked and made it safely into the venue. They were on site to answer any questions we had durung set up and then checked in regularly during the event. The beautiful rooms, bride’s room and groom’s room, were the perfect places to break out into mini meetings. We also utilized of the large back porch.

We look forward to posting other special occasions at the Estates at Pecan Park!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Sunni H. · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful venue

The Estates at Pecan Park is AMAZING! The property itself is breathtaking, even in winter when the trees are bare. Stacy was incredibly helpful in answering the many questions I had about planning our event and pointing me in the right direction when I need it. The venue is beautiful and large, with more than enough room for our 75 guests. I hope to work with Stacy and the Estates at Pecan Park again!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Sarah H. · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful!

Beautiful space for a wedding or any large event! Photo opportunities everywhere on the inside and outside as the space is just gorgeous! Stacy was incredible! I wouldn't hesitate to book this venue!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Debbie Mckenzie

Debbie M. · Married on 07/01/2018

Very caring and personable the owner is very passionate about her brides customizing thing to suit her day ,& they are more than flexible to do whatever the bride wants to make that happen
    The grounds are gorgeous & inside is a dream!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Tammy · Married on 11/18/2017

Excellent Experience

We had a great experience at the Estates at Pecan Park. The venue owner, Stacy, was accommodating and easy to work with. The venue was beautiful and had so many fabulous options for pictures and ceremony setting.

Sent on 08/24/2019

The Estates at Pecan Park's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your amazing event, it was an honor to host your daughters Wedding!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa T. · Married on 02/09/2021

Vanessa and Troy Sept 2019 Wedding

This special gem of a venue will always have a piece of our hearts. The venue itself is stunning with 10 acres of pecan trees, a beautiful white colonial with a photogenic entrance, and is perfect for that rustic intimate feeling, as well as large weddings as it can hold to 300+. Beyond the venue’s spacious suites to get ready, beautiful concrete floors in the main reception area, and its ability to take on any theme, what was really amazing was the owner Stacy! Stacy was able to walk me through all questions I had rather it be using their wireless speakers both indoors and outdoors, making all ceremony and reception setups come to life, and even helping us with last minute décor to give our small wedding a little bit more of our rustic theme. It is also important to note that the contract with TEPP is very specific to what it can/can’t offer so no hidden fees are a plus! I will say this venue is perfect if you are looking to add your own personal touches for your wedding, as this is not in all-inclusive venue. However, if you did need assistance with other vendors, Stacy was very knowledgeable and gave me great references to consider. Overall, we are very glad we chose TEPP as our venue and although things weren’t perfect as no weddings are, Stacy was a great help to us and makes you feel like family. Please consider TEPP for your events in the future as I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/05/2019

The Estates at Pecan Park's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are blessed to host your day, it was so beautiful, small and intimate, I just loved it and yes, were forever family!