The Neighborhood Club of Quincy

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I got married a few weeks ago at the Neighborhood Club in Quincy, and I cannot say enough good things about it! It was the 4th or 5th spot that my husband (then fiance) and I looked at, and as soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to get married there. If I'd had any doubts, the event coordinator Linda would have immediately erased them - she was so helpful! She was respectful of our budget and helped us figure out how to put on an amazing night for the best possible price, and she was there to help with planning and organization every step of the way. She was also there for the wedding itself, keeping everything running smoothly. The night passed in such a haze for me, I honestly don't know what I would have done if Linda weren't there to keep the night running on track.

The venue was gorgeous (including the outdoor ceremony space), the food was delicious, the staff was professional, helpful and courteous, and Linda was a godsend. I honestly don't think my wedding could have been as wonderful anywhere else!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
27 Glendale Road, Quincy, MA 02169

The Neighborhood Club of Quincy is here to help you host your special celebration in an atmosphere of exceptional charm, comfort and elegance, enhanced by superb cuisine and attentive personalized service. We are experts at helping you host your event.

We have over 95 years of experience in social event planning. Because the Neighborhood Club realizes just how important your event is, it will be handled in a most professional and courteous way.

We will be happy to welcome you and our Event Coordinator will work with you to plan the event. We can assure you that your Special event will be as enjoyable and memorable as only our professional care and years of experience can make it.

The Neighborhood Club is nestled in a quiet neighborhood in historic Quincy. Whether you are looking for a spacious ballroom or a setting for a smaller group of guests, the Neighborhood Club has the perfect place for you to hold party or event.

+/- read less