Pleasant Valley Country Club

Sutton, MA View map Visit website

Pleasant Valley Country Club is a historic, classic golf and country club located in Sutton, Massachusetts. And happy to share we still have Saturday dates available in 2021 and 2022! This picturesque venue is centrally located with easy access from all major highways and just fifteen minutes south of Worcester thirty minutes north of Providence and forty five minutes west of Boston proper. Couples will be surrounded by a beautiful golf course full of rolling hills at this private country club. Pleasant Valley Country Club provides an experienced sales team to make sure every detail of your wedding is executed perfectly.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 380 guests at this romantic venue. Their Garden Courtyard offers a beautiful area for ceremonies that is surrounded by beautifully-manicured gardens. For your reception, their Grandview Ballroom is surrounded by windows with views overlooking their pristine golf course. There is a separate lounge area for a cocktail hour that also includes an outdoor patio area.

This award-winning venue has been a part of the Boston wedding industry for many years and was host to PGA and LPGA tournaments. Their experienced catering team will work with you to ensure your wedding is flawless. They offer multiple wedding packages to choose from that will appeal to every budget. Their services include:

• Outdoor ceremonies on site with indoor option
  • Event planning
  • In-house caterer
  • Full length table linens / napkins
  • Rehearsal
  • Complimentary tasting

Other Services

In addition to hosting your wedding, Pleasant Valley Country Club is also happy to host your rehearsal dinner. Additional events include:

Cuisine

Couples will have the choice of butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, stations, buffet or a plated meal. Packages offer up to two choices with plated meals at no additional cost per person. Also offered are Duet plated choices.

• Bridal / Baby Showers
  • Engagement party
  • Golf outings

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
November
December

• Michael
    Michael C. Married on 09/10/2021

Mike & Amy - Wedding on 9/10/21

We had both our ceremony and reception at PV and we can't say enough good things about the place. The ceremony was great with all of the flowers around and also being sort of enclosed makes it more intimate. All our guests keep telling us they had a great time and said the food was excellent, from the apps to the dinner it was great. Donna was very responsive and helped us through the entire process and Maria took great care of us on our special day. Would definitely recommend this place.

Pleasant Valley Country Club's reply:

Amy and Mike it was a pleasure working with you to help create your special day, thank you for choosing Pleasant Valley, wishing you both the very best!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer D. Married on 06/18/2021

Wedding of my dreams!

We got married on 6-18/21 at PV AND I can not say enough great things about pleasant valley and all their staff on their phenomenal job on bringing my vision to life for my dream wedding. It was the first venue we looked at and I knew PV was my venue the moment I stepped foot in it, it’s simply GORGEOUS!! I looked at a few other venues after as I already had the tours booked but they did not compare to PV at all. Donna is simply amazing she helped me plan my wedding from start to finish and made it effortless. She was always so pleasant and always a email or call always and responded quickly. Maria their day of coordinator did PHENOMENAL setting up everything. I had a very detailed floor plan of exactly where I wanted thing and she killed it. She made sure to check on us several times through out the night to make sure we were happy and keep us informed on everything that was going on. My guest told me how gorgeous the venue looked and I could not agree more. All the food at PV was incredible and it came out piping hot Ive been to weddings before where the food was meh but everything PV produced was delicious my guest are still talking about the food especially the short rib potato pancakes my guest could not get enough of those! If you want to have the wedding of your dreams at an amazingly beautiful venue with amazing staff I highly recommend PV you will not be disappointed. Thank you to everyone at PV that helped make my wedding a dream come true I could not of picked a more perfect place for my wedding. Like I said my guest are still talking about how amazing our wedding was a month later!

Pleasant Valley Country Club's reply:

Congratulations Jenn and Jason! Thank you for your kind words, we were honored you chose Pleasant Valley to help host your day. You were lovely to work with as well, we all send our best wishes for a fabulous future!
    Best,
  • Alicen
    Alicen M. Married on 06/04/2021

Amazing! Beautiful wedding

I just have my wedding 6/4/21. Planning This all through COVID was tough. The Pleasant Valley team was amazing through the whole process. And my wedding was absolutely perfect, my guest can’t stop talking about how beautiful it was and how amazing the food was. highly recommended!

Pleasant Valley Country Club's reply:

Congratulations Alicen and John! Thank you for your kind words, we were honored you chose Pleasant Valley to help host your day. You were amazing to work with and so happy the day was all you hoped for. Wishing you both all the very best!

Warmest regards,

Pleasant Valley Country Club 1
Exclusive
Pleasant Valley Country Club 2
Discount

Have your wedding on a Friday or Sunday and receive 10% off our wedding packages.

Pleasant Valley Country Club 3
Discount

Off peak season Jan, Feb, Mar, Nov and Dec weddings recieved 15% off our wedding packages.

Pricing

David Anthony Media David Anthony Media Wedding Videographers

Beautiful wedding venue! Beautiful grounds, amazing food and friendly staff.

Robinson Wedding Photography Robinson Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed several events at Pleasant Valley Country Club in last few years. The staff and owner are always friendly and welcoming. It's almost as if they are welcoming you into their home. The staff are all professionals who are well trained and ready to serve. The food is always fresh and delicious. There are several areas for great wedding photos like the covered bridge, the arched bridge and just outside of the club house the landscaping and floral arrangements offer up beautiful scenery full of color. Pleasant Vally Country Club is an excellent choice for your wedding venue.

95 Armsby Road Sutton, MA, 01590
Location of (Pleasant Valley Country Club)

Pleasant Valley Country Club frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Pleasant Valley Country Club?

Pleasant Valley Country Club includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Pleasant Valley Country Club, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Pleasant Valley Country Club includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)

At Pleasant Valley Country Club, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Pleasant Valley Country Club includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Beer
  • House Wine

What are the most important characteristics of Pleasant Valley Country Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Pleasant Valley Country Club for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Pleasant Valley Country Club for wedding events?

Pleasant Valley Country Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Pleasant Valley Country Club offer?

Pleasant Valley Country Club offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Pleasant Valley Country Club offer for wedding events?

Pleasant Valley Country Club offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Pleasant Valley Country Club have available for wedding events?

Pleasant Valley Country Club offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Audio Equipment
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Dance Floor
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Pleasant Valley Country Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Pleasant Valley Country Club is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Pleasant Valley Country Club offer?

Pleasant Valley Country Club currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 2 discount promotions for wedding services.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding

Wedding Venues