The Great Room

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
Beautiful, romantic setting in the Historic Savage Mill built in 1820 with an expansive deck overlooking the scenic Little Patuxent River and the last standing Bollman Truss semi-suspension bridge in the world. Vaulted ceilings, grand fourteen foot windows, sky lights and a large dance floor make this one of a kind facility perfect for wedding ceremonies or your next memorable occasion.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so glad we got married here! We had our reception outside on the deck under the tent. Then went right into the Great Room for the reception. The room was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. We fell in love with this venue because it has history and personality and is nothing like your average ballroom. The high ceilings and big windows are so pretty! The flow of the room is really nice too and the dance floor is huge.

Angie was amazing to work with! She is an expert and helped us so much in making all of our decisions. She had great suggestions too. Her and her staff are like a well oiled machine! Everything went so smoothly from our first meeting to the big day. Putting on the Ritz has awesome food too, but I'll review that separately.

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
800-317-7508
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards