The Flower Company

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Rebecca did a wonderful job on the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception on 9/30/12! We didn't have specific flowers in mind, other than our wedding colors and I wanted white roses in my bridal bouquet, so we left the selections up to Rebecca. She chose just the right colors and flowers for decorating both the outdoor gazebo and our indoor reception, and everyone complimented them. The flowers were the perfect accent to our special day, and my bouquet was so beautiful that I'm having it preserved! Thanks Rebecca!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
9921 Maple Street, Bellflower, CA 90706

The Flower Company has been serving Southern California since 1989. Both classic and contemporary, our floral designs provide unforgettable style, glamour and warmth to inspire you and your guests. From intimate affairs to grand events, we look forward to working with you to make your vision a reality!

Contact us to schedule a ... read more

Contact us to schedule a consultation.

+/- read less