The Barefoot Bride

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

One of our favorite wedding vendors!
•Pros: We purchased our wedding dresses and bridal party dresses from The Barefoot Bride. Every part of our experience with Barefoot Bride was enjoyable. We felt they had the best dress selection of any stores we visited - my wife and I found several dresses we loved there, while finding none we liked at other stores. Myra, the store’s owner, and her staff were SO helpful. They handled a lot of dress-related items with our bridesmaids - calling them with reminders to get measured, etc. - and were so on top of it that we did not have to worry. Finally, the staff at The Barefoot Bride were the best part of our experience. Megan was hands down the best store attendant I’ve ever worked with and Myra, was equally as awesome and enjoyable. I truly looked forward to each of my visits there!
•Cons: None!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
65 Monmouth Street, Red Bank, NJ 07701

"A True Bridal Experience"

The Barefoot Bride is a full service bridal salon and event planning. View our collection of classic gowns, which emit elegant simplicity and flattering fit.   Also find a large selection of the finest quality headpieces and handmade veils, special occasion gowns and shoes!

Add us to your www.facebook.com page!!!

Follow us on ... read more

Add us to your www.facebook.com page!!!

Follow us on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/barefootbridenj/