Simply by Tamara Nicole

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where do I even start? It was almost as if Tamara was born to become a wedding planner! Her name should be "Simply Phenomenal" By Tamara Nicole. Because she is just that. Tamara has been a pleasure to work with from the start. You can tell that she absolutely loves her job, is passionate about weddings, and above all else, cares deeply about her brides and their hopes for their big day. She was the only and only wedding planner I interviewed & I knew within minutes she would be easy and creative to work with. During the planning process, ever single email, every single question, text, slight detail was attended to. There were times when we had 4 or 5 different emails about different parts of the wedding going back and forth, and she replied to all of them in a timely fashion and left no question unanswered. And she always asked how I was doing, do I have fun plans for the weekend, etc. Did I mention how much she cares?? Tamara is organized, and was always up to the know on what's going on with my wedding even when it seemed like she had so many others going on! She is full of fun and creative suggestions, knows so much about the vendors and the wedding industry- she is a wealth of knowledge. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. Everyone kept saying how calm I was during the morning when we were getting ready...I wasn't worried about a thing because I trusted Tamara would handle anything and everything. She brought along an assistant, Becca, to help make sure everything was perfect and Becca was also amazing! Tamara went above and beyond for my wedding...when I was running out of budget for "extras" like tablecloths, she made them herself, she packaged our wedding favors (all 155 of them), helped with the escort cards and the entree selections. I could go on and on. The week of my wedding she texted and emailed and asked how I was feeling/if I was worried about anything. In my opinion, she is the ONLY wedding planner to hire. I am forever grateful to her!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Seattle, WA 98004
BLOG

weddings and events

Creative. Classy.  Affordable.

Wedding planning that focuses on those special details, creating a unique wedding catered to YOU! Anywhere from day-of-coordination to planning the whole day while you sit back and enjoy your engagement, I have a plan that we can tailor to fit your needs to a T!

Specializing in unique wedding ... read more

Creative. Classy.  Affordable.

Specializing in unique wedding decor, theme planning, and personal touches to make your event one of a kind, we will make this an event that people will be talking about.  I also offer additional wedding services: From creating custom invitations, escort cards, to honeymoon planning, bridal shower planning, etc. I can help in whatever area you need to make this experience stress free.

I offer a free no obligation consultation to all potential couples.  Let's go grab a coffee, discuss your special day and see if we are a good match!

For more information please check out my website!  www.simplytamaranicole.com

+/- read less