Simply by Tamara Nicole

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My family and I were so fortunate to find Tamara to help us plan my daughters wedding on October 18, 2014. From the moment we met her, we knew spending a year in the planning phase would be delightful. What we didn't know was how tireless, creative, responsive, inventive, reassuring, connected, and incredibly ORGANIZED and dedicated she was. She never missed a beat while pregnant with her adorable son and with his birth thereafter - yet we would have totally understood.

She kept us excited and calm throughout the entire process, even sending little notes of encouragement and offers to help with anything. Her vendor recommendations were outstanding, and we have new, life long friends due to meeting and working with these quality people. We are blessed.

Tamara's ideas and suggestions were unique and personal to us, and she created many decor items herself! To say she is extremely talented while being incredibly personable just doesn't seem descriptive enough. My husband witnessed her in action during set up (with so many details!) and called her a "marvel to watch." She was the conductor of her own orchestra, a queen bee, a supreme leader who so calmly handled a thousand details with a never ending smile. So many of our guests told me it was one of the very BEST WEDDINGS they'd ever attended, and appreciated the relaxed evening versus a rushed agenda, even though we had so much planned and a few surprises in store.

As parents of the bride, we got to relax and enjoy every moment of this spectacular day, without a single worry or thought about what to do next. I admire her as a professional event planner, but she feels like an adored family member now. It's an unexpected gift! THANK YOU, Tamara...for everything! My baby girl had the wedding of her dreams, and our every dream was fulfilled. Enjoy your much deserved and overdue maternity leave with your precious bundle of boy and your sweet, patient husband! :) We could not give you a higher recommendation!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Seattle, WA 98004
BLOG

weddings and events

Creative. Classy.  Affordable.

Wedding planning that focuses on those special details, creating a unique wedding catered to YOU! Anywhere from day-of-coordination to planning the whole day while you sit back and enjoy your engagement, I have a plan that we can tailor to fit your needs to a T!

Specializing in unique wedding dec or, theme planning, and personal touches to make your event one of a kind, we will make this an event that people will be talking about.  I also offer additional wedding services: From creating custom invitations, escort cards, to honeymoon planning, bridal shower planning, etc. I can help in whatever area you need to make this experience stress free.

I offer a free no obligation consultation to all potential couples.  Let's go grab a coffee, discuss your special day and see if we are a good match!

For more information please check out my website!  www.simplytamaranicole.com

Details