Robert Fair Caterers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This venue and catering company made all of my dreams come true! From the moment we walked into the terrace at The Manor House at Prophecy Creek, everything I had dreamed about for my wedding day was realized. The venue is absolutely stunning and includes two gorgeous ponds with fountains, a gazebo, 2 bridges, an old red barn, and a stone farm house with a terrace that takes your breath away. Robert, Terri, and the entire team are all top of the line. Terri is easy to work with and takes all of the stress and frustration out of the planning process. She was always available for consultation - responding quickly to any call or email, worked around our schedule, and made the process painless and easy. On our wedding day, her staff completely blew us away. I had done all of my own centerpieces which consisted of several different candle goblets on each table as well as scattered throughout the house. Her staff set up everything for us (our tables including centerpieces - which meant lighting HUNDREDS of candles, the gift table, concession stand, bathroom baskets & signs, etc). During the reception, my husband and I had our own attendant who made sure we always had a drink in our hands, food on our plates, and a smile on our face. The rest of the staff was just as accomodating to the guests as they were to us. Several people made comments about how attentive the staff was - always asking if they needed anything from a drink to the temperate changed in the room. The food was outstanding - not a bad item on the menu. The mashtini bar was a huge hit! At the end of the night, her staff broke everything back down, boxed it up and had it all ready to be loaded into the vehicles to go home. I never had to worry about a thing! The entire day went flawlessly because of the superior quality of the staff! I wouldn't have wanted my wedding to be anywhere else! Everything was perfect!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
Exton, PA 19341

Since 1909 our family has catered custom events, weddings and celebrations. We provide mid to upscale menu designs with flexibility to suit your own desired reception plans. Specialty menu considerations to enhance guest experience and versatile display stations may be selected to personalize your celebration. Now in our fifth generation, we provide catering services throughout the Philadelphia area, New Jersey and Delaware. Please visit us at our exclusive venue - The Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park.

Details