Philadelphia Funk Authority

Philadelphia Funk Authority

Bethlehem, PA
800.805.7677   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

We just got married at The Farm at Eagles Ridge in Lancaster PA and all we can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH! It was honestly the best wedding we've ever been to, not just because it was ours, but because The Philly Funk Authority was a part of it. The level of energy was beyond our expectations. Even after two weeks, we are still hearing about how amazing they were and getting emails/texts for their information. ALL guests (our little cousins, our friends, our parents, our parents friends) were totally blown away by the performance. We kept hearing "every song they played was awesome", "they killed it", "I couldn't stop dancing". This is exactly what we had in mind for our wedding and The Philly Funk Authority really pulled through for us. We were told we really set the bar high and that any other friends of ours getting married soon will have to think long and hard about how to top it (hell yes). We both acknowledge that the band was a HUGE part of this. We absolutely recommend them to anyone who's looking for live music for their wedding :)

Not only was the performance amazing, but they were true professionals. They helped orchestrate the evening smoothly which helped alleviate any concerns we had since we didn't have a wedding planner.

Again, thank you so much for contributing to the best day of our lives. It will never be forgotten.

Anyone who is thinking of booking live music, you need to check these guys out

Services Used: Band
Bethlehem, PA

THE BUZZ! You deserve the BEST! Best of Philly Voted #1 Best Music 2012, 2011 & 2010

The "Party Authority" featuring the award winning Philadelphia Funk Authority dance & party band!

"Who's on the guest list is your job. Who's on the

... read more

"Who's on the guest list is your job. Who's on the dance floor is ours!"

Check out the BUZZ! You deserve the BEST for your event!

Weddingwire Bride's Choice 2011

Best of the Knot 2012

Best of the Knot 2013

Best of the Knot 2014

Best of the Knot 2015

The Know Wedding Professional's Hall of Fame!

Best of Philly - Best Music 2010

Best of Philly - Best Music 2011

Best of Phiily - Best Music 2012

New Jersey Bride "Love it" Award - 2013

New Jersey Bride "Love it" Award - 2014

+/- read less
Categories: Band
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Thank you so much for making every wedding we work together such an incredible event. It is always such pleasure to work with you throughout the planning process. I have never worked with a band that is so easy to communicate with about changes or additions. You are always so attentive to details and so quick with responding to myself and to my clients questions/requests. I greatly appreciated that you always take the time to get back to me quickly to discuss changes/additions or ideas. And truly, just when I think your band cannot impress me more, I hear you perform. You consistently provide every wedding with such fun and different songs and high energy that my only complaint could be that I cannot get on the dance floor! I truly think that aside from the Bride and Groom you are the hit of any party! I would highly recommend your band to any clients who are looking for a phenomenal band who not only will be guaranteed to get guests out onto the dance floor but also a band who will be a joy to work with in the planning process (which is not often found). Thank you again for making every wedding such a success!