Petals by the Shore Wedding & Event Floral Designs

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Emily
10/24/2014

I can't say enough good things about Kelly Shore, or her business! Petals by the Shore came recommended by a good friend in the wedding industry, and I understand why. Kelly's work is second to none. She is responsive, professional, EXTREMELY creative, and just an all-around pleasure to work with. I went into my original consultation with Kelly knowing absolutely nothing about flowers or what I wanted (I believe I told her I wanted "white flowers" and that was literally all I could give her to work with). Kelly took my extremely vague two-word answer and turned it into my dream decor! She showed me pictures on the internet and samples of her work on the spot and helped me create a vision of exactly what I wanted my wedding to be. And the day of, she delivered just that! My flowers were breathtaking, my bouquet as well as my bridesmaids' were just amazing, and the ceremony and reception flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I received several compliments and had guests begging me to take flowers home with them as well! I am so happy with the way everything turned out, and would tell ANY bride (especially those that are as clueless and lost as I was) to look no further- Petals by the Shore is EXACTLY what you are looking for!

Petals by the Shore Wedding & Event Floral Designs responded with the following comments:

Emily, thank you for trusting us to bring the vision we knew you had to life! You were a pleasure to work with and we are so delighted that we could make your day even better! Congratulations and best wishes!!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Olney, MD 20832

Petals by the Shore is a specialty floral design studio located in Olney, MD that caters to the Washington, DC metro area; however we are available for travel. Our goal is to provide a working and open relationship with our clients, collaborating to provide a memorable event that captures the clients vision through our creative talent s. We strive to use the highest quality products locally and internationally. We tailor each event to the needs of the client and never have one event like the other. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation,  we look forward to creating with you soon!  kelly@petalsbytheshore.com  (240) 389 -5722   Please fill out our pre-consultation form here:  http://petalsbytheshore.com/contact/consultation-form

Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Petals by the Shore is wonderful to work with and Kelly is a true artist. Her floral work is so beautiful. She can carry out your vision and/or provide advice on ways to make your wedding florals stand out.
Petals by the Shore Wedding & Event Floral Designs is a wedding florist and floral designer from Olney, Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, DC Metro area, Baltimore, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Petals by the Shore Wedding & Event Floral Designs is a professional wedding florist and floral designer that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in wedding flowers, special event flowers, baby shower flowers, bridal shower flowers, bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppahs, wedding arches and arbors, bridesmaids bouquets, unique centerpieces, rehearsal dinner flowers, shabby chic, local flowers, vintage style, rustic, natural flowers, organic flowers