Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique

Exceptional Brides, Exceptional Experience

113 NE Johnson Ave. Ste 500
Burleson, TX 76028 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
About Us

You're not just any Bride at Pence and Panache..you're an exceptional Bride and you deserve an Exceptional Experience when shopping for the Dress of your Dreams! Pence and Panache is not just another Bridal Shop or Special Occasion store...we are an experience you will remember for the rest of your life.

We carry multiple designer trends including Exceptional Bridal Gowns (size 0-34), Bridesmaids, Tuxedos, Mother's Gowns, Flower Girl, Special Occasion, Jewelry, Veils,, Headpieces, Petticoats and Shoes!  Our collections include designs that are delicately simple to geometrically rich and lush! Check out our Facebook page to view our list of Bridal Gown Designers and LIKE us to stay updated on our new designers, new arrivals, and special events and sales: https://www.facebook.com/penceandpanache.

Located in Burleson, Texas at 113 NE Johnson Avenue, Suite 500.

We are available for appointments, Monday through Sunday, taking our last appointments at 5PM. Please contact us at 682-224-3484 to schedule yours today!

MON - FRI: 10am - 6 pm

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is the best, without a doubt! I went in on a Saturday and basically had the place to myself! It was just like you see on TV, but even better. The experience was just perfect enough to bring tears to my eyes as well as my mothers. I would recommend Pence & Panache to anyone over any store, theres just no comparison! Everyone in the store was delightful and my consultant was very patient and willing to do whatever I felt was necessary to find THE dress, and I did!!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review, Kelsey! You and your mother were so sweet and we enjoyed helping you find THE dress! Please send us photos of your amazing wedding day, we can't wait to share them with our future brides and grooms!

• Wedding: 06/20/2015
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Associations I Belong to
Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique is a wedding /bridal boutique from Burleson, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Worth, Dallas, and Arlington. Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding retailer that has been part of the DFW wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Bridal Gowns, Special Occasion dresses, Flower girl dresses, Mother of the bride dresses, Tuxedos and bridal accessories
682-224-3484
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment