Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique

Exceptional Brides, Exceptional Experience

113 NE Johnson Ave. Ste 500
Burleson, TX 76028 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
About Us

Established in 2009, Pence and Panache’s goal is to ensure that you have the best experience possible when selecting your bridal gown. Our boutique show room is 2600 square feet, giving you an array of gowns to choose from and room to move around. We will personally assist you from your tiara to your toes in choosing your preferred styles from our amazing collections.

We carry multiple designers and accessories please visit www.penceandpanache.com to view most current selections.  We specialize in bridal gowns, tuxedo, bridesmaid gowns, mother’s gowns, flower girl dresses, prom, and other social occasion gowns.

Located in Burleson, Texas at 113 NE Johnson Avenue, Suite 500

We are available for appointments, Monday through Sunday, taking our last appointments at 5PM. Please contact us at 682-224-3484 to schedule yours today!

MON - FRI: 10am - 6 pm

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is the best, without a doubt! I went in on a Saturday and basically had the place to myself! It was just like you see on TV, but even better. The experience was just perfect enough to bring tears to my eyes as well as my mothers. I would recommend Pence & Panache to anyone over any store, theres just no comparison! Everyone in the store was delightful and my consultant was very patient and willing to do whatever I felt was necessary to find THE dress, and I did!!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review, Kelsey! You and your mother were so sweet and we enjoyed helping you find THE dress! Please send us photos of your amazing wedding day, we can't wait to share them with our future brides and grooms!

• Wedding: 06/20/2015
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Associations I Belong to
Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique is a wedding /bridal boutique from Burleson, Texas. We service weddings througout the local area, including Fort Worth, Dallas, and Arlington. Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding retailer that has been part of the DFW wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Bridal Gowns, Special Occasion dresses, Flower girl dresses, Mother of the bride dresses, Tuxedos and bridal accessories
682-224-3484
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment