Occasional Flowers

Occasional Flowers

Uniquely designed for your event

13517 Highland Mews Place
Herndon, VA 20171 | map
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge, Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

At Occasional Flowers, we love to hear those three little words….”I trust you”, and with over 15 years experience in the wedding floral industry, it’s something we hear a lot. Occasional Flowers celebrates the diversity and individuality of each and every bride and as a result, we shy away from wedding packages, pre-made price lists and high minimums. Every bride is important to us and we are just as proud to be apart of an intimate gathering as we are a grand affair. Our goal is to create florals that exceed your expectations and provide outstanding customer service, every time.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tonya did a beautiful job for three weddings in my family - my two sisters, and mine. We each had our own looks and Tonya did them all great. I was not very picky and just told her to go with it because I knew she had it under control. What she came up with was perfect and I couldn't have asked for more. She was flexible and helpful in working with my schedule. She loves working with flowers and it shows.

• Wedding: 03/31/2012
Services Used: Flowers
Associations I Belong to
Occasional Flowers is a wedding florist from Northern Virginia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia. Occasional Flowers is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for over 15 years. We specialize in custom wedding florals
703-608-8348
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards