Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Samantha
03/14/2015

Percy was AMAZING! We gave him very little direction - just a couple of songs we wanted played and the genres we DIDN'T want to hear. He took that minimal info and made our wedding unforgettable! He did everything - ceremony music, mikes for the ceremony so people could hear us, cocktail hour music, MC for the event and, of course, the actual reception. Oh - and amazing lighting!! We were thrilled with everything he did! And our guests LOVED him! We had 2 people ask for his info on our wedding night! I highly recommend Percy and his team. We were thrilled beyond words at his ability to read the crowd and keep everybody moving. We had a mixed crowd - black, white, old, young. He kept everyone happy and the party moving. Thanks Percy!!

Master Productions Disc Jockey and Lighting Service responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review and it was my pleasure providing service for your wedding! Please feel free to pass my info on to anyone in need. I wish you both the best life has to offer!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
P.O. BOX 1669, College Park, MD 20741

Master Productions specializes in wedding reception and ceremony entertainment/service. Also offers a wide range of custom ligting servies for events.

Details