Mar-Lisa Specialties

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

MaryAnn was so wonderful to work with! She has such a beautiful and unique invitation selection. I was looking for something with a 'wow' factor that was elegant and different. I had gone to many different invitation stores and no one had the selection like MaryAnn. She helped me find my dream invitations and I am so happy with the way they turned out! MaryAnn's professional advice was well received and we really appreciated all the help she was able to give us! I would absolutely recommend MaryAnn from MarLisa!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Wayne, NJ 07470

We've been in business for 30 years.  We assist you in selecting your invitations regarding wording, lettering etc.  We also have a very large selection of favors, jewelry, and unique gifts for that special day.   We look forward to working with you! marlisaspecialties@gmail.com

Details
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Recycled Paper, Soy Based Inks
Mar-Lisa Specialties is a wedding Coordinator from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern New Jersey, Hudson County, and New York. Mar-Lisa Specialties is a professional wedding Invitation Coordinator that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 30 Plus years. We specialize in Invitations, Favors, Imprinted Ribbons