110 Chestnut Ridge Road #400, Montvale, NJ 07645 Map · Phone number

About RSVP Custom Creations

Welcome to RSVP Custom Creations where we make custom invitations for all of life's occasions! Every special occasion, no matter how big or small, starts with the invitation. It sets the stage for what your guests come to expect. Our invitations will ensure that your event is truly special.

I specialize in custom designs, so if there is a specific theme or color you are looking for, I will create it for you.

Below are just a few samples of my designs. Please contact me to set up an appointment to see all my designs!

P1000814
P1000858
P1020844
P1020846
P1020857
P1020858

15 Reviews for RSVP Custom Creations

Christine · Married on 04/22/2017

I was initially planning on having my invitations done through a popular website which seems to be the trend these days. But a friend of my fiance's had his done through a local printer this fall, and you could see a difference in the quality of the work, so I decided to look into some local designers through Wedding Wire. I zero'ed in on about 8 different local companies/individuals and Jackie's work stood out to me. I am THRILLED that I decided to go with a custom invitation and THRILLED that I went with Jackie. I received our invitations this past Saturday--they are truly beautiful and one-of-a kind. Our wedding theme and personal tastes are uniquely reflected in the design: from the Spring wedding colors, to the pocket fold monogram, to the rhinestones, to the cross she designed for us. I know that our guests will be struck by them, as were my fiance and I when we saw the finished product. And the value was exceptional. In addition to the stunning finished product, she addresses the envelopes, designs your insert cards, addresses the RSVP envelopes (and will even do the stamps if you provide them), and assembles each invitation. When she delivers them, all you really need to do is seal them! Jackie is professional, kind, and easily walks you through the process. She finished the order ahead of schedule. It was really easy to complete the design with an in-person consult and through email. Designing the invitations has been my favorite part of the wedding planning process thanks to her. Few physical reminders of the wedding day exist when it's over; I am so happy we will have such a beautiful invitation to frame and look back on going forward. Thank you Jackie!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Laura · Married on 08/23/2015

Jackie from RSVP was FANTASTIC to work with. I had her make wedding invitations as well as escort cards for my wedding. From the first meeting she was helpful with her opinions and not pushy. I will say the invitations were the one thing in my budget that ended up being less than I thought it would be!
    I received many compliments on my invitations. I really like the style of invitations she makes.
    Jackie was always fast and always kept to the deadline dates.

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • User3195578 · 2+ years ago

Jackie was great to work with. She made the most beautiful invitation for my wedding. Jackie was very helpful with helping me decide on what would fit best, she was very professional, flexible and completed everything ahead of schedule! My bridal party worked with her for my shower invitations and Jackie is going to be doing my programs for the ceremony. I have recommended her to a few people and would gladly use her again in the future.

Sent on 10/02/2013

RSVP Custom Creations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10

• Elegant Events & Occasions, LLC
    Elegant Events & Occasions, LLC Wedding Planners

Jackie and her team of design experts come up with the most unique ideas for any occasion and the quality of any of the products they offer is suburb!! When you need invitations, thank you cards, birthday cards, anything that they hcreate is perfection!!! I highly recommend RSVP Custom Creations!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of RSVP Custom Creations to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Debbies Bouquets
    Debbies Bouquets Wedding Florists

Professional, Personable, Quality vendor. Take the time to give them a chance to make your day perfect.

• 110 Chestnut Ridge Road #400 Montvale, 07645 See on map