Louise Georges Yves

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Ella
05/30/2015

Our bridal party flowers were literally beyond my wildest expectations. We had a short engagement, so I barely had time for a quick phone chat and the swap of a few Pinterest inspirations. Emily knew right away what I was going for, and delivered above and beyond. The flowers were gorgeous....the right amount of color, greenery, simplicity, the works. She told me she'd try to throw in a few specialty flowers (peonies) on my budget if possible but it would depend on availability...she made it work for ALL of the BMs to have that special touch in their bouquets. She even combed through Etsy for the perfect ribbon to match my ideas. Her communication with me was impeccable...she kept ME on MY toes! I'd hire her again in a second. Thank you for making my wedding so easy and so beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
128 North Hamilton Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90211

Planning and Design For Life's Events

Louise Georges Yves is an event planning and design boutique founded by a dynamic husband and wife team who are committed to helping others make the most of life’s most cherished events.

Our approach is simple. We look to our Clients for inspiration and to nature to inform a creative mix of color, texture and space. And simply put, we’re not happy until our Clients are smiling from ear to ear.

As it turns out life is full of opportunities to bring a smile to someone’s face, but there is something extra special about wedding day smiles.

Whether your design vision is traditionally romantic, classically modern, eclectically bohemian or impossible to define; the possibilities are endless. So, if you are ready to inspire us, give us a call!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s