Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 400
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
About Us
We pride ourselves in giving our clients the flexibility to create their unique wedding. Prices and inclusions can be modified to fit any style and budget.

We offer two unique venues for 20-500 guests.  Each venue is totally private for each event and clients get the full use of the house and grounds. Our base prices include UNLIMITED rentals, such as, tables, chairs, linens (in over 65 colors and styles), tableware, non-alcoholic beverages, ice, centerpieces, customized set up, on-site manager, wedding ceremony location with additional chairs, music, microphone, live on-line viewing, rehearsal and coordinator.

Other options are our Vendor Package that can include catering, cake, DJ, florist, photographer, invitations, ceremony officiant, invitations and wedding night suite - each matched to each clients specific needs, style and budget.

We also offer amazing and very popular Wedding Brooch Bouquets made from vintage, new and designer brooches. These can be purchased directly or you can work with our designer to create a custom bouquet to fit your colors, style, theme and budget.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place makes the planning of the wedding less daunting. I highly suggest their vendor package. They know their vendors, and who will give you the best outcome. We went through the math, and the package is extremely competitive with choosing individual vendors on your own. But you save time by not having to interview multiple vendors. We didn't have a single vendor that wasn't outstanding. The pricing with the vendors works in a way that you don't have to think about money when meeting with your vendors. For example, the amount you paid the florist won't change with the type of flower you choose. It's wonderful not to have to fret over $10 here or $10 over there.
I cannot rave enough about the event coordinators they have there. They love their jobs. It is SO much fun to plan your wedding at Lionsgate. They have a room where you can design what your tables will look like. They have every table cloth color you could possibly think of and elements of centerpieces that are included in the venue price. Picking out invitations was a lot of fun too! They have binders and binders of them. You send your pictures and they take care of the rest. My wedding coordinator was Lisa Brown. Don't underestimate how important it is for the flow of your wedding to have somebody who is not on your guest list behind the scenes making sure everything is on schedule and everybody is where they need to be. Trust me. You absolutely will NOT have time to do this yourself. Lisa was incredible. She wrangled family for photographers, ran the music for the ceremony, organized the ceremony, helped the reception run smoothly and had wonderful guiding thoughts and information during the planning process. She really made our wedding exceptional.

Lionsgate is a place that will allow you to plan a brilliantly custom and unique wedding without spending a fortune or ages planning. I cannot recommend them enough.

• Wedding: 06/28/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
Both the Dove House and the Gatehouse are gorgeous for events - they photograph beautifully and the staff is top notch. I always look forward to photographing a wedding at the Lionsgate Center because I know the excellent staff will make everything run smoothly from the beginning to the end of the event. You can't go wrong booking your wedding at Lionsgate Center!
Associations I Belong to
303-665-6525
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7