Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse Reviews

Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 6
Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 7

Tenisha Jaster · Married on 12/31/2018

Dreams Come True

I am still getting compliments from everyone in Lionsgate Event! It was such a beautiful venue. Our coordinator Ashley made the day so seamlessly easy! We used the Chandelier Barn and Dove House and both were perfect! Between the getting ready rooms and the basement “boys” room, there wasn’t a single person not in awe by this venue.

Kellee Carrannante · Married on 12/30/2018

Winter Wedding - Dream come true

We got married at Lionsgate on December 30, 2018 and could not be more pleased with our experience. We had the pleasure of working with Alex as our coordinator, who exceeded our expectations throughout the planning process and was invaluable on our wedding day. Would highly recommend Lionsgate to anyone looking for a venue with great character.

Rachel Peña · Married on 11/04/2018

Simply Perfect

Our day was simply perfect. Everything from start to finish was amazing. No issues from the time we got there until the time we left. Alex was incredible and the team was so helpful from the moment we signed our contract to the day of the wedding. I think this was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. To have it here with this team.

Lauren Mcdonald · Married on 10/13/2018

We had our dream wedding thanks to Lionsgate

I knew I wanted my wedding at Lionsgate the minute I saw the chandelier barn. Lionsgate was so incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. Our coordinator Brielle handled every detail, and took so much stress off my shoulders. We had our dream wedding there, and I would recommend them as a venue to anyone!

Maryann · Married on 10/05/2018

I would pick this place over and over again. We got married here on October 5th! We were married in the Chandelier Barn which was absolutely breathtaking! Hanna was our coordinator and made the day run so smoothly! She made the planning process easier by providing vendors that worked perfect for our big day. They people at the front desk were amazing at answering my questions as well. The liquor company that is teamed with them is also amazing, Joe made it easy to custom build a package for our needs. We had literally zero problems with the venue or anything on the big day!

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding!! We have received so many compliments from our guests on how organized and beautiful everything was. We are very pleased and will be recommending to everyone we know getting married.

Aleesha · Married on 04/29/2018

Had our wedding at Lionsgate this weekend and it was magical! Alex was our coordinator and the GM of Lionsgate and she was fabulous! She was there from before our event until well past, and she made sure everything went seamlessly. If there were any problems, we were unaware because Alex and Lionsgate took such good care of us! We were well fed, which I hear doesn't always happen for the wedding couple. The venue was absolutely stunning and all the vendors they recommended were flawless. The execution of our whole event went so well, I can't recommend them enough! I did not have one single thing to worry about on our wedding day except getting ready, enjoying myself, and being in the moment. Thanks Alex and thank you Lionsgate for a wonderful wedding!

Sandra · Married on 04/08/2018

This was the third time we have used Lionsgate Event Center for our nonprofit Gala. This year’s theme was the Great Gatsby, past ones include Wizard of Oz and the Oscars. Lionsgate is a wonderful venue. Ashley was our hostess. We couldn’t have asked for a more professional and helpful event coordinator. She was personally in attendance and available during the evening festivities. The event center is a lovely venue and has been a dependable experience over the years.

• Betsy

Betsy Roll · Married on 04/07/2018

So wonderful

Building, grounds and staff are wonderful. Couldn’t ask for more!

Katie · Married on 03/24/2018

We had an overall amazing experience with Lionsgate! From having Katie's help to assigning us to Audrey as our coordinator we had a wonderful wedding! The venue was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have had a better time. We highly recommend to any couple looking for their dream wedding.

Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 8
  • Justyna

Justyna · Married on 02/16/2018

Lionsgate Event Center is a dream venue with the best staff you could ask for! Alex was our wedding coordinator and she exceeded our expectations and assured us that we had the most perfect reception. Everything went off without a hitch and even if it didn't, I didn't have to deal with it! Weddings are so stressful so having someone like Alex run the show is worth every penny. We are more than happy with Lionsgate and recommend this venue to anyone considering. It is worth the investment. Thank you, Lionsgate and Alex!!!

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 9
    Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 10
    Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 11
    Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 12

Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse's reply:

Justyna, your entire wedding...ceremony, photos, reception, actually the whole planning process with you was just amazing. You're the kind of couple who keeps the entire world believing in love. Hearing all of the toasts at your reception was proof of that.

Thank you for all of your sweet words and for sharing these beautiful photos with all of us. Congratulations to you both and enjoy life as newlyweds!

Susan · Married on 02/10/2018

This was for my daughter's wedding, we were all very pleased with the price and service. The staff were all very helpful. They took care of everything for us, we didn't have to worry about set up or clean up or making sure that everything ran smoothly. The location and venues are beautiful whether you have an inside or outside event. We also got an okc season discount and a short notice (2 months) discount, no other venue even came close to their price. At full price they are still the best value with ask that they offer.

Amy · Married on 02/10/2018

Lionsgate was the perfect venue for our February wedding! Ashley was our coordinator, and she did an outstanding job working with us leading up to the wedding and on the day of the wedding! Ashley was a great help as we decided the timing and flow fo the ceremony and reception. Ashley kept everything flowing the day of the wedding. She was right there with us directing us through the ceremony and reception. She coordinated between all the vendors on the day of the wedding and everything looked wonderful and flowed perfectly! I did not worry about anything that day - I knew Ashley would handle everything well and she did! Lionsgate offers their flatware and their large selection of linens and reusable decor all included in the price of the venue. Their wait staff was very polite and efficient. I would highly recommend Lionsgate for any event!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Amy. Your wedding was so amazing and different and perfect for what you described envisioning from the get go when you toured with Jes. We are so happy our entire team got to be part of such a wonderful day!

Kailee · Married on 12/29/2017

Absolutely loved this venue! Our wedding coordinator, Catherine, was wonderful as my now husband and I prepared for our big day! We had so many compliments from guests saying it was the best wedding ever! Catherine helped make our big day a breeze and worked well with all our other vendors. Highly recommend this venue!

Kevin · Married on 11/19/2017

All attendees love the site. People who couldn't make it wish they had. Staff was very helpful and the event went well with their help. Thanks!

Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 13

Meredith · Married on 11/04/2017

We got married in the Gatehouse at Lionsgate in June 2017 & we could not be happier with our choice! From the beginning we loved the big stained glass window & the blue dog on the side of the chandelier barn, but the planning process with the help of Audrey is what made me the happiest about our choice. Unfortunately we had to move out of state halfway through the planning process which then required Audrey to work with me as far as planning meetings around when I could get flights back to Colorado and to shoulder a lot of the responsibility when it came to vendor coordination. On our wedding day, Audrey helped to keep everything running something, even when things came up, so that we were able to relax & enjoy our big day stress-free. Almost every guest we talked to at the wedding & since has told us more than once how beautiful the location was & how much they loved Lionsgate. The guests have also raved about the food from Origins Catering & the cake from The Makery, saying that both are some of the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Audrey was also very helpful in finding us an extremely personable officiant & a phenomenal florist, A florae. We can't thank our vendors, Audrey, & Lionsgate enough for making our wedding day amazing!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse's reply:

Thank you Meredith! Audrey had the most amazing things to say about the two of you and your wedding! So glad to hear Audrey could recommend some of our preferred vendors and help as much as she did while planning out of state. Our coordinators are all so good at making planning from afar as stress free as possible.

Hannah · Married on 10/28/2017

We had a wonderful experience with this venue! Our wedding was in late October and I can't begin to describe how beautiful it was. The staff was very helpful and emailed us back quickly with answers to our questions. My favorite part about Lionsgate is that they are so welcoming and allow visitors to walk through the venue at any time. This was nice because we could plan all of our decor and get great ideas for how to set up for the big day. They have a cool design room where you can look at different table cloth and napkin colors to decide what looks good. They also have some light features that can be used for the big day. We used the oil lamps and they helped set the mood. I definitely recommend this venue.

Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 14

Debbie · Married on 10/13/2017

What a wonderful wedding we had in the chandelier barn. Every guest commented on how beautiful everything was. Catherine was an amazing coordinator who made my day seamless

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2017

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding planning experience! From the start, we were assigned an amazing coordinator (Karli) to help keep us on track. Not only is this venue absolutely gorgeous and super unique aesthetically, the entire coordinating process made the logistics of wedding planning absolutely stress-free. We were planning from out of town, so weren't familiar with all the vendor options in the area, so Karli helped us out and connected us with awesome, tried-and-true vendors. Unlike other places, though, it wasn't an all or nothing set up. We were able to pick and choose which vendors we wanted to book ourselves vs. having Karli book through Lionsgate. Also, what was super convenient about the vendors set up through Lionsgate was that all deposits and final payments went through Lionsgate - super easy to keep track of!! Part way through planning, Karli had to hand us off to Catherine due to a schedule conflic. I was a little nervous at first about this, but I had no reason to be whatsoever! Catherine picked up right where Karli left off and was so amazing to work with. Not only was she super on top of everything, but her enthusiasm and excitement made the day feel that much more special. We had such a FUN time. All of the staff at Lionsgate were super professional, efficient, friendly, and so easy to work with. SO happy we chose to get married at this awesome location!!

Emma · Married on 10/01/2017

I could not be more appreciative and grateful of our experience at the Dove House. They went above and beyond our expectations and ensured a truly magical day for my husband and I. The venue was beautiful, our coordinator (Catherine) clearly knew what she was doing, and we just felt completely taken care of. Thanks to everyone involved, we loved our experience!

Cassandra · Married on 09/03/2017

We just had such an amazing Labor Day Weekend wedding at The Dove House at Lionsgate Event Center. Our wedding planner, Karli, was incredible! She was so respectful and considerate of everything I envisioned and was on top of everything as far as the timeline for booking vendors, submitting payment, having ideas finalized and planning our final meetings. Even though she was at a bit of a disadvantage, since I didn't want to use any of the vendors on her preferred list, she still went above and beyond to work with my vendors, meet with them in person, and make sure their needs were met.
    Even with somewhat of a "rowdy" crowd, Karli was amazing at keeping everything organized, making sure I was having the time of my life, and making sure that no one cam etc me with any issues. I admire her patience and unconditional support for the events she manages.
    I could not have asked for a better day. We are still receiving calls from family and friends telling us this was the best wedding they had ever been to. We hands down will recommend this venue and staff to everyone.

Cortney · Married on 09/02/2017

When we first began to plan our wedding I was working on my masters degree while working full time. Alex was amazing and helped us out plan the vendors and made sure we didn't miss anything. Alex was always there to answer questions and she always had those answers!

The venue it self is stunning. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding!!!

• F

Felicia · Married on 09/02/2017

W had our wedding at Lionsgate Event Center in the fall of 2017 and I could not recommend this venue more. The amount of effort, time and consideration that they put into your wedding goes above and beyond what we were expecting. The staff is super friendly and they really know their stuff. Not to mention how much they want to make sure that you are doing well on the big day. Again HIGHLY recommend this venue is you are looking for a place for you wedding.

Rachel · Married on 08/06/2017

Lionsgate is AWESOME! Catherine is absolutely wonderful and she made everything so easy from helping us with vendors, budgeting, all they way up to the day of. We seriously could not have been happier with our experience, the location is so beautiful and they made sure everything went flawlessly!