Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse Reviews

Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 7
  • Kiana

Kiana Righthouse · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Absolutely wonderful

The ENTIRE staff here are wonderful!! So accepting, loving, and helpful throughout the entire process!!! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Zetts · Married on 07/14/2019

Couldn't have been better!

Where to even start!? Too many good things to say I don't know how to capture it in this tiny box! Lionsgate went above and beyond all our expectations from day 1. I went to an open house for Lionsgate last April and thats when I knew it would be our venue! We booked the venue for 2020 thinking we needed two years to plan our wedding. Come to find out once we started talking to all the vendors we couldn't wait to get process started. We moved our wedding date up a whole year! Lionsgate provides you with a wedding planner for the second you book with them! We worked with Hanna, and she made our day come together better than I had expected! She made sure we could move our date and wouldn't mess anything up. Once we had moved it, everything got so real! Hanna finds all the vendors for you, and forwards your information and from there you call and set up meetings! Everyone she found for us were perfect. We went with a different flower lady and different cake baker and she made sure that our deposit transferred over with no issues. Hanna let me go the venue multiple times to show my parents and my friends before the big day! I loved showing everyone what it looked like! The yard at the Dove House was one of the main reasons why we chose it. It was huge! So many good picture spots, and they have a life sized connect four game! Inside the Dove House is beautiful and there are so many rooms and nik-nacks to look at! I don't want to give too much away! The day of our wedding was flawless and Hanna made sure it was perfect! She did a bunch of little things I asked her and since I forgot the cake topper she found one in her office that worked perfectly! She helped set up the guest book station and the tables and the centerpieces! I did no work except for getting ready and "okay-ing" everything! My husband and I already miss her, as she's been apart of the biggest day of our lives for over a year! I could go on forever about all the good things about Lionsgate and Hanna and the entire staff! Everything was 1000 times better than I could have dreamed!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 8

Kristin Feigt · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful venue for a wedding

We recently had our wedding at Lionsgate at the Gatehouse and it was fantastic. Planning was so much easier since the venue provides a coordinator for you throughout the entire process. Which is incredible! Hanna, was our coordinator and she helped with anything and everything. She reached out to different vendors for quotes, offered design and set up ideas, reminded me of tiny details that are easy to forget, and kept everything in line the day of.
    The venue offered a beautiful space, I continue to get compliments from guests on how gorgeous and fun the venue was. The venue was also beyond generous and flexible, able to accommodate anything that I asked for and would often surprise me with how much the venue offered. I truly believe this venue is well worth the value and I am so glad we chose to have our wedding at Lionsgate. Thanks to Lionsgate and Hanna, our day was absolutely incredible. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Marney

Marney Ritacco · Married on 06/16/2019

George our venue and stress free!

Between a beautiful venue, and a coordinator to help you through those little moments, I was never stressed about my wedding. Alaina was so helpful and gave me tips, ideas, and helped with all the behind scenes work. From small to big and item was given thought and care. Thank you for an amazing day!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Shannon · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Venue, AMAZING wedding Coordinator Alaina

When we walked into Lionsgate- The GateHouse- we knew it was where we would get married. The GateHouse was large enough for 250 guest count yet still had character and charm. After booking with Lionsgate we were paired up with our Wedding Coordinator Alaina Reis and we seriously hit the JACKPOT with her. Alaina was the unbelevieambly helpful, kind, thoughtful, smart, and dang she knows weddings. I do not know how I could have managed planning a wedding without her. Alaina was very responsive to my questions; she was honest and she went out of her way to make our day so special. I know she works with other couples at the same time but I honestly always felt like top priority and after getting to know Alaina it was clear that she makes every bride feel this way because she truly cares about you and making your day uniquely YOU. Alaina answered my hundreds of e-mails in a timely fashion, she was available to meet with my fiancé and I on numerous occasions. She sent me helpful tools such as a planning tool to make sure I was on track with dates for big items (when to send save the dates, when to schedule our rehearsal, etc.). Lionsgate has a design room where you can go in and design exactly how your tables will look including linens, flatware, centerpieces, etc. Alaina made herself available for the multiple times we went into the design room. Lionsgate provides all linens and place settings and has numerous centerpiece items you can use such as lanterns and vases. Alaina made contacting other vendors EXTREMELY easy. When I asked for recommendations for a DJ she sent us tree -- just enough to have choice, but not too many to feel overwhelmed - she did the same with all vendors. Every vendor Alaina set us up with was top notch, I would (and have) recommended each of them. I cannot thank Alaina and the entire staff at Lionsgate for the day of our wedding-- they worked their butts off. Alaina set up all our decorations in the reception hall and made the reception hall everything I dreamed it would be. On our wedding day it ended up hailing golf ball sized hail 30 minutes before the ceremony was set to begin. Alaina was calm, cool and collected and made sure that despite some last minute changes (moving the ceremony inside) everything went off without a hitch. Lionsgate was the perfect venue for us and we could not have done it without Alaina, she ROCKED. 10/10 would recommend and cannot imagine working with any other wedding coordinator. THANK YOU for making our wedding the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Smith · Married on 06/01/2019

Gatehouse magic

If you are looking for a french fairy tale mixed with rustic bard wedding - look no further. We just got married at the Gatehouse and could not have loved our experience more. It was romantic, colorful and totally unique. Our coordinator Alaina was THE BEST. (Side note: every Lionsgate couple is matched with their own awesome wedding coordinator)! Alaina was knowledgable, friendly and answered alllllllllll of my million+ questions in a speedy manner. She met my needs before I knew I had them and I trusted her with my wedding coordination fully. She even wore a purple velvet shirt to match our theme on the day of the wedding! Such a dream! Visit this wedding venue - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 9

Jacqueline · Married on 05/26/2019

Do it do it do it

For those of you who don’t want to read this big long thing, I put a “why you should book here” bullet list at the bottom.
    From start to finish, Lionsgate stole our hearts. We had booked, no exaggeration, 8 venue tours. We had a date picked (a year and 8 months away at the time) and I wanted to get a thorough jump on making sure we made this day perfectly “us”—and that started with the venue. All were beautiful (it is Colorado after all) but none of them measure up to the care, elegance, and personalization that Lionsgate provides. Most other venues had a “but.” This is great “BUT” what if it rains? BUT you can’t have your fur child here. BUT you’re required to hire an outside coordinator. BUT no rentals are included. BUT they haven’t built the venue yet (yes, I’m serious. We literally toured a patch of dirt.) The second we arrived at Lionsgate—we knew. Enter Valerie. Guys, she is everything. She toured us around the venue and answered every single question we had and every question I didn’t know I had. When we sat down to look at some available dates, the Gatehouse (one of 3 venues on the property) wasn’t available. Woof. My husband was really stoked on the gatehouse—with it’s elegant copper bar, beautiful white pergola equipped with a fountain that shoots off when you say “I do,” plenty of yard space for games, and breathtaking ivy-covered everything. There's an old barn covered in chandeliers that make you feel like you're in a movie, and Dove house has that rustic farm feel (including about 30 different types of chickens!) Since the Gatehouse wasn’t available on our date in 2019 Val suggested we boost up our wedding date to May 2019— and of course I scoffed. I can’t plan the wedding of my dreams in a short 6 months! Val and the rest of the Lionsgate staff instilled so much confidence in us that I actually agreed. 6 months later, we had THE. PERFECT. WEDDING. Lots and lots of that is thanks to our personal wedding coordinator, Brielle. (Oh yea, they include a full-on wedding coordinator for you to help with everything from design work to vendor booking and literally anything else you can imagine.) She takes so much time and care in planning out your perfect day detail by detail. She is responsive and kind, even when you tell her you need to book hair and makeup for 5 girls less than a week from your wedding! Brielle is truly on top of everything and will ensure your day goes smoothly. I thank my lucky stars for her and for Lionsgate every single day, even after it’s all finished. BOOK HERE NOW. JUST DO IT.
    - Rentals included. You’re saving a lot of money here.
    - Coordinator provided
    - Indoor/outdoor
    - Pet friendly
    - Tons of experience—they know what you’re forgetting and will catch it before you do indeed forget
    - They know everything there is to know about weddings
    - They have decorations you can use, pashminas for your guests, signage, lamps, you name it.
    - They know all the vendors in town and know how to negotiate with them
    - They bundle and package your vendors together so that you can just pay Lionsgate directly and they handle lots of the finances
    - Your on-site staff will help you with everything from dress bustling to water fetching to music choosing and anything else you might need
    - You’re going to walk away with at least two new best friends. You’ll want to invite them to your wedding in the end, I promise you.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Caitlin · Married on 05/18/2019

The Most Perfect Wedding Day

My husband and I are so incredibly happy that we held our wedding and reception at Lionsgate Event Center in the Gatehouse. From the first day when we toured the venue, we knew Lionsgate was different. From the venue itself, to the wedding coordinator that is there to help you from start to finish, to the kindness and attentiveness of just our tour guide, we knew Lionsgate was the place for us. This was the only venue we looked at and we don’t regret that decision for one moment. Beyond the absolute beauty of Lionsgate, one of the things that stood out the very most to us during our planning process was the how amazing our wedding planner, Brielle, was. I can truly say without her help and guidance our day would not have been nearly as perfect as it was. She helped us find every vendor we needed and knew exactly which vendor fit the type of wedding were hoping to have. Every idea we brought to her was met with positivity and the willingness to help us make that idea come true. She also had excellent suggestions for us that we had not even thought about but with her guidance it made our wedding even better. I am a very high strung, type A planner and I can truly say that I was not all stressed about planning our wedding because I knew from the moment I met Brielle that she knew exactly what she was doing and I could trust her to guide us. The day of our wedding was truly perfect for my husband and I. From the moment we got there to the moment we left everything went so smoothly and even if it didn’t, we had no idea. Brielle and her staff handled everything so efficiently and professionally. Dustin and I did not for one moment worry about any detail and we were able to spend the entire night enjoying our first hours of marriage and enjoying the love and positivity surrounding us with family and friends. We truly will never be able to thank Brielle enough for everything she did. She is a wonderful person and absolutely incredible at her job. I would recommend Lionsgate to absolutely anyone. Not only are their venues gorgeous but the inclusion of a wedding planner throughout your entire wedding planning process is a must have. Knowing you have someone to help you and back you up as a couple through what is generally a stressful time can make all the difference. Lionsgate will do everything they can to make your wedding dreams come true and ensure that you enjoy every minute of your celebration of love and marriage!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Mike Allen · Married on 03/21/2019

Magical Place

I personally wanted to thank you Ashley and the entire Lionsgate staff. Jenna and David's wedding was the most magical night of my life and your oversight was next to none. I can’t tell you how many people told me that was the most incredible and well run wedding they have ever attended. Not a glitch was the common tone, so thank you.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Tenisha Jaster · Married on 12/31/2018

Dreams Come True

I am still getting compliments from everyone in Lionsgate Event! It was such a beautiful venue. Our coordinator Ashley made the day so seamlessly easy! We used the Chandelier Barn and Dove House and both were perfect! Between the getting ready rooms and the basement “boys” room, there wasn’t a single person not in awe by this venue.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Kellee Carrannante · Married on 12/30/2018

Winter Wedding - Dream come true

We got married at Lionsgate on December 30, 2018 and could not be more pleased with our experience. We had the pleasure of working with Alex as our coordinator, who exceeded our expectations throughout the planning process and was invaluable on our wedding day. Would highly recommend Lionsgate to anyone looking for a venue with great character.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Rachel Peña · Married on 11/04/2018

Simply Perfect

Our day was simply perfect. Everything from start to finish was amazing. No issues from the time we got there until the time we left. Alex was incredible and the team was so helpful from the moment we signed our contract to the day of the wedding. I think this was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. To have it here with this team.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lauren Mcdonald · Married on 10/13/2018

We had our dream wedding thanks to Lionsgate

I knew I wanted my wedding at Lionsgate the minute I saw the chandelier barn. Lionsgate was so incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. Our coordinator Brielle handled every detail, and took so much stress off my shoulders. We had our dream wedding there, and I would recommend them as a venue to anyone!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Maryann · Married on 10/05/2018

I would pick this place over and over again. We got married here on October 5th! We were married in the Chandelier Barn which was absolutely breathtaking! Hanna was our coordinator and made the day run so smoothly! She made the planning process easier by providing vendors that worked perfect for our big day. They people at the front desk were amazing at answering my questions as well. The liquor company that is teamed with them is also amazing, Joe made it easy to custom build a package for our needs. We had literally zero problems with the venue or anything on the big day!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding!! We have received so many compliments from our guests on how organized and beautiful everything was. We are very pleased and will be recommending to everyone we know getting married.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Aleesha · Married on 04/29/2018

Had our wedding at Lionsgate this weekend and it was magical! Alex was our coordinator and the GM of Lionsgate and she was fabulous! She was there from before our event until well past, and she made sure everything went seamlessly. If there were any problems, we were unaware because Alex and Lionsgate took such good care of us! We were well fed, which I hear doesn't always happen for the wedding couple. The venue was absolutely stunning and all the vendors they recommended were flawless. The execution of our whole event went so well, I can't recommend them enough! I did not have one single thing to worry about on our wedding day except getting ready, enjoying myself, and being in the moment. Thanks Alex and thank you Lionsgate for a wonderful wedding!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Sandra · Married on 04/08/2018

This was the third time we have used Lionsgate Event Center for our nonprofit Gala. This year’s theme was the Great Gatsby, past ones include Wizard of Oz and the Oscars. Lionsgate is a wonderful venue. Ashley was our hostess. We couldn’t have asked for a more professional and helpful event coordinator. She was personally in attendance and available during the evening festivities. The event center is a lovely venue and has been a dependable experience over the years.

Sent on 04/22/2018
  • Betsy

Betsy Roll · Married on 04/07/2018

So wonderful

Building, grounds and staff are wonderful. Couldn’t ask for more!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Katie · Married on 03/24/2018

We had an overall amazing experience with Lionsgate! From having Katie's help to assigning us to Audrey as our coordinator we had a wonderful wedding! The venue was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have had a better time. We highly recommend to any couple looking for their dream wedding.

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 10
  • Justyna

Justyna · Married on 02/16/2018

Lionsgate Event Center is a dream venue with the best staff you could ask for! Alex was our wedding coordinator and she exceeded our expectations and assured us that we had the most perfect reception. Everything went off without a hitch and even if it didn't, I didn't have to deal with it! Weddings are so stressful so having someone like Alex run the show is worth every penny. We are more than happy with Lionsgate and recommend this venue to anyone considering. It is worth the investment. Thank you, Lionsgate and Alex!!!

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 11
    Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 12
    Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 13
    Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse 14

Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse's reply:

Justyna, your entire wedding...ceremony, photos, reception, actually the whole planning process with you was just amazing. You're the kind of couple who keeps the entire world believing in love. Hearing all of the toasts at your reception was proof of that.

Thank you for all of your sweet words and for sharing these beautiful photos with all of us. Congratulations to you both and enjoy life as newlyweds!

Susan · Married on 02/10/2018

This was for my daughter's wedding, we were all very pleased with the price and service. The staff were all very helpful. They took care of everything for us, we didn't have to worry about set up or clean up or making sure that everything ran smoothly. The location and venues are beautiful whether you have an inside or outside event. We also got an okc season discount and a short notice (2 months) discount, no other venue even came close to their price. At full price they are still the best value with ask that they offer.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Amy · Married on 02/10/2018

Lionsgate was the perfect venue for our February wedding! Ashley was our coordinator, and she did an outstanding job working with us leading up to the wedding and on the day of the wedding! Ashley was a great help as we decided the timing and flow fo the ceremony and reception. Ashley kept everything flowing the day of the wedding. She was right there with us directing us through the ceremony and reception. She coordinated between all the vendors on the day of the wedding and everything looked wonderful and flowed perfectly! I did not worry about anything that day - I knew Ashley would handle everything well and she did! Lionsgate offers their flatware and their large selection of linens and reusable decor all included in the price of the venue. Their wait staff was very polite and efficient. I would highly recommend Lionsgate for any event!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Amy. Your wedding was so amazing and different and perfect for what you described envisioning from the get go when you toured with Jes. We are so happy our entire team got to be part of such a wonderful day!

Kailee · Married on 12/29/2017

Absolutely loved this venue! Our wedding coordinator, Catherine, was wonderful as my now husband and I prepared for our big day! We had so many compliments from guests saying it was the best wedding ever! Catherine helped make our big day a breeze and worked well with all our other vendors. Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Kevin · Married on 11/19/2017

All attendees love the site. People who couldn't make it wish they had. Staff was very helpful and the event went well with their help. Thanks!

Sent on 11/23/2017