About Grant Humphreys Mansion
- Situated in Denver's Quality Hill Historic District and just minutes from downtown Denver
- Built in 1902 for Colorado's third Governor, James Grant, the mansion has long been a gathering place for Denver society.
- Today the mansion hosts parties, rehearsal dinners, weddings and receptions for up to 200 guests.
- The mansion's interior features a grand staircase, ornately detailed fireplaces, elegantly appointed rooms, and a classic ballroom for dancing.
- The south terrace, with its view of the Front Range or the sweeping lush green tree lined Humphreys Park are perfect for ceremonies or cocktail hour.
- Included in the price are 4' and 5' tables, 6' banquet tables, chairs, cocktail tables, basic AV, a steamer, an IPOD dock, fireplace and piano
Categories: Wedding Venue