A Touch Of Class Music

2205 West 136th Avenue Suite 106 #209, Broomfield, CO 80023 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Touch Of Class Music

A Touch of Class Music specializes in music for weddings and receptions, providing custom services designed to fit your needs and budget. Working with the finest musicians, ensembles, bands and DJs, we give you access to the best talent in the Rocky Mountain Region.

Services include soloists, ensembles, bands, DJs, karaoke and photo booth.

We take pride in providing quality, professional musicians and DJs that will add elegance to each phase of your ceremony and/or reception. From the most intimate of ceremonies to the most elaborate of receptions, A Touch of Class delivers the perfect ambiance for your special day.

Follow A Touch Of Class Music on

Live Music and DJ Together
We Love Our Little Guests!
We Love Our Little Guests!
Mountain Strings
Pop Up Strings in Avon

6 Reviews for A Touch Of Class Music

Alan · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic Musicians!

Great experience with A Touch of Class Music. We had a lot of moving parts for our wedding, including wanting my sister to sing a song during the ceremony. Tracy and her musicians were so helpful and accommodating - working through a million questions, song selections and options, and making us feel comfortable that they understood our vision.

Day of the wedding, they were spot-on, even when we were running a bit late. The music was perfect and they were so friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/02/2019

A Touch Of Class Music's reply:

Alan- thank you for your kind words! We really enjoyed being a part of your special day...and your sister sounded beautiful!! All the best-Tracy
  • Jordan

Jordan Dukic · Married on 04/21/2018

Dream Ceremony!

A Touch of Class provided me with a violinist for my Cocktail Hour. I wanted a classy look with modern songs and my vision completely came to life! Tracy knew exactly what I was talking about and it was so easy to work with her. The planning process was so easy and I came in not knowing anything about Live Music! I had all fun modern songs and my guests thought it was so cool! Thank you SO much A Touch of Class I would use you again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/02/2019

A Touch Of Class Music's reply:

Thanks Jordan! It was my pleasure to help make your day special! Best wishes for many happy years together! - Tracy

Joan · Married on 05/18/2017

Touch of Class does an excellent job of matching the right band with the right event. We got married May 18th and the quartet we employed was professional, on time and delightful. They played the songs that we requested and our guests enjoyed not only the dancing music but the music played during the dinner hour. Tracy is wonderful to work with and truly wants your experience to be 5 star. Ours surely was that!
    Joanand Jim

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Touch Of Class Music 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Grant Humphreys Mansion
    Grant Humphreys Mansion Mansion Weddings

Absolutely wonderful musicians!! They have been to the house many times and my clients are always delighted!

• A Music Plus
    A Music Plus Wedding DJs

A Touch of Class Music has been our first call for over two decades, anytime we need the highest quality musicians, ensembles or bands. Always easy to work with, A Touch of Class Music adds elegance and class to any event!

• 2205 West 136th Avenue Suite 106 #209 Broomfield, Colorado, 80023 See on map