A Touch Of Class Music Reviews

6 | Broomfield, CO

6 Reviews for A Touch Of Class Music

Alan · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic Musicians!

Great experience with A Touch of Class Music. We had a lot of moving parts for our wedding, including wanting my sister to sing a song during the ceremony. Tracy and her musicians were so helpful and accommodating - working through a million questions, song selections and options, and making us feel comfortable that they understood our vision.

Day of the wedding, they were spot-on, even when we were running a bit late. The music was perfect and they were so friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/19/2018

A Touch Of Class Music's reply:

Alan- thank you for your kind words! We really enjoyed being a part of your special day...and your sister sounded beautiful!! All the best-Tracy
  • Jordan

Jordan Dukic · Married on 04/21/2018

Dream Ceremony!

A Touch of Class provided me with a violinist for my Cocktail Hour. I wanted a classy look with modern songs and my vision completely came to life! Tracy knew exactly what I was talking about and it was so easy to work with her. The planning process was so easy and I came in not knowing anything about Live Music! I had all fun modern songs and my guests thought it was so cool! Thank you SO much A Touch of Class I would use you again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/20/2018

A Touch Of Class Music's reply:

Thanks Jordan! It was my pleasure to help make your day special! Best wishes for many happy years together! - Tracy

Joan · Married on 05/18/2017

Touch of Class does an excellent job of matching the right band with the right event. We got married May 18th and the quartet we employed was professional, on time and delightful. They played the songs that we requested and our guests enjoyed not only the dancing music but the music played during the dinner hour. Tracy is wonderful to work with and truly wants your experience to be 5 star. Ours surely was that!
    Joanand Jim

Sent on 05/30/2017
  • User6561924 · 2+ years ago

A Touch of Class Music did a great job! Top-notch musicians playing a wide mix of music created a wonderful atmosphere. Very professional group - many compliments from guests.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Janel · Married on 03/10/2016

This was for a corporate grand opening for Specialty Appliance and they were a wonderful addition to our event. Our guests were very impressed.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Brie · Married on 03/29/2014

3.8
      3.0
      3.5

We loved having this string quartet including harp play at our wedding. They played a mix of classical and contemporary music per our request. Our guests were very impressed.

Sent on 04/13/2014