Le Petit Gardenia, Inc.

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Yik
09/03/2011

We chose Alison-Le Petit Gardenia to do our bouquets and we are happy with the outcome. She is a very friendly person and her service was great. The bridesmaid bouquets were prettier than I thought it would be. They looked very artistic and different from other bouquets I have seen. It was one of the reasons we chose her. We didn’t want just any florist to do our bouquets. We wanted an artist. As for my bride bouquet, I was a little disappointed. I was hoping to see some flowers hanging down from the bouquet like we talked about, but there were just a couple of long skinny leaves. My bride bouquet was a lot of very nice flowers thrown together into a big ball instead of more well planned artistic look. But, once you put all the bouquets together, they looked very nice as a set. So, maybe that was her plan. In the pictures, all the bouquets are standing out a lot from all other decors in the venue. If I had to choose another florist to make our bouquets, I would still choose Alison-Le Petit Gardenia.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
651 Clover Street, Los Angeles, CA 90031
BLOG

Le Petit Gardenia, Inc is a custom floral design studio for the non-traditional bride. We pay extreme attention to detail and color composition. With our experience of fine art, art history & design we can create any look with style. Leave it to us to create a memorable and unique wedding for you and your guests.

Visit our ... read more

Visit our website:    http://www.lepetitgardenia.com

Visit our blog:         http://lepetitegardenia.blogspot.com

Follow us on Facebook for all the latest news and photos!

+/- read less