Laineemeg

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I purchased the dress of my dreams last month at Laineemeg Bridal in Snohomish, WA. My bridal consultant, Stephanie, was amazing to work with (unfortunately, she's moving to the Florida Keys soon) - she was attentive and kind. One thing that really impressed me about this salon is that they let you take pictures - in my experience not many places let you do that. After trying on several dresses, I narrowed it down to two. After selecting my dress, Stephanie told me that the shop owner would be clearing out dresses from the collection that I choose from. As it turns out my dress would be one of the dresses eliminated from the collection. That meant that I had to purchase my dress that same day or within two weeks - otherwise, it wouldn't be available at the salon. I decided to ask if the sample was fr sale - turns out, it never hurts to ask. I got my dress (the sample) for half off! Major savings! I took my dress home that day! I'll need some alterations, but Laineemeg has a VIB (very important bride) program with local aleterations professionals - all alterations for $199. Five stars all around for Laineemeg Bridal!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
1212 First Street , Snohomish, WA 98290
BLOG

Bridal, Maids, Moms & More

Welcome to LaineeMeg,we would love to invite you to our girly quaint bride, plus size bride, & bridesmaid boutique.

Today’s bride deserves an experience that is a step above the rest. Every bride deserves to be pampered and we love making brides feel special.We believe that it’s the little things that matter most and would love to help make your dress shopping experience unforgettable! At Laineemeg, we welcome you to come and experience the quaint, beautiful atmosphere of our girly boutique. Relax and enjoy what will be, one of the most memorable days of your life. ~Zerlinda

Your every need will be met, from the dress, to your wedding party, to your accessories, all the way down to a handmade "something blue" gift from us to you. You will receive an unmatched level of customer service and an amazing experience with your friends and family making the dress selection process as perfect as the day you say "I Do"!!

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils