Ku O Lani Floral + Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ku O Lani Floral & Designs created magnificent pieces for my wedding. Darren was very kind and super easy to work with. By listening to my ideas of my favorite flowers & plants, Darren created stunning bouquets, and crafted one of a kind table & chandelier pieces. I was truly amazed. He had not only listened to me and delivered exactly what I wanted, but he went above & beyond. I felt that his creations were personal & a reflection of my personality. I had so many complements on all of the arrangements on my wedding day, and even now, in wedding photos, people are still commenting on how exquisite everything looked. I HIGHLY recommend using Ku O Lani Floral and the artistic mind of Darren for any event that you might have!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
240 Elilani Street, Makawao, HI 96768

I was born & raised here on Maui. In weddings for about 8 years now & found out that it is my passion in life. Thru the years I am thankful for all of the inspiration in my life. I take each wedding personal & create one on one with you to make your day as special as it can be. I am the current First Place floral designer for two years running with the Maui Wedding Association. I am no stress & confident that we can create together with your glimmer of inspiration & my love for what I do...

Details