Justine Johnson Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Justine was the very first vendor that we booked for our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with our choice. We found Justine on A Practical Wedding and immediately knew that we wanted for her to come to our backyard celebration in Vermont. Justine's portfolio showed more than just the event taking place; it showed the emotion behind the event, the connections, the joy.

True to her word, Justine was a photo ninja at our wedding and her photos from the day accurately convey the mood from our wedding in a way that no other photos have captured. Her brilliant use of color and contrast make her style unique and memorable.

The biggest compliment I can pay to Justine is that we had another professional photographer attending our wedding as a guest. At the start of the wedding, our guest was taking a ton of photos, until she realized that Justine was already in place to capture the very moments she was going for. By the end of the night, our guest was having a fantastic time, with her camera nowhere to be found, which is exactly what we were hoping for.

Looking through our wedding photos I have laughed, cried, and been astonished at the details Justine was able to capture. I can truly say that hiring Justine was one of the best decisions we made.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Scarborough, ME 04074
BLOG
Hi there! My name is Justine, and I'm a professional photographer offering services in wedding photojournalism & on-location portrait sessions including engagements, commitment ceremonies, civil unions, children, maternity, animals, families, fashion, headshots, senior photos, boudoir & more!

I call Maine my home, but I will (gladly!) t
ravel to wherever you may be.
Details