Justine Johnson Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hiring Justine as our wedding photographer was an easy decision early in our wedding planning process. We were attracted to the use of color in her photos, and the general feeling of "fun" in her photos. From the first time I reached out to Justine inquiring on price and availability, I knew that she was the best choice for our wedding. We were planning our wedding from out of state, and Justine's prompt and friendly responses to my emails made me feel comfortable booking her without the opportunity to meet in person. The included engagement photo session was an added bonus, and really helped us feel more comfortable during portraits on our wedding day.

Justine and her assistant Devon arrived on time on the day of the wedding, and immediately got to work. They were flexible throughout the day, and we even able to stay an extra hour to capture some additional photos of the party. The photos that we received for our wedding are fantastic, and really show the casual and colorful style that I was attracted to in looking at her photos. Justine captured all of my requested family portraits, but the true star are the candid shots. There were so many small moments caught on camera, and they truly illustrate the feelings of our day. Every photo that Justine delivered makes me smile, and brings me back to the wedding day. I have gotten so many compliments on our photos. I can't thank Justine enough for how well she was able to preserve the memories of our wedding day.

I highly recommend Justine!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Scarborough, ME 04074
Hi there! My name is Justine, and I'm a professional photographer offering services in wedding photojournalism & on-location portrait sessions including engagements, commitment ceremonies, civil unions, children, maternity, animals, families, fashion, headshots, senior photos, boudoir & more!

I call Maine my home, but I will ... read more

I call Maine my home, but I will (gladly!) travel to wherever you may be.
+/- read less
Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards