Justine Johnson Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Justine photographed my brother's wedding two years ago, and the photos were absolutely stunning. Having seen the work of other photographers compared to hers, it was clear to me that I absolutely needed to book her to do my wedding. As soon as I got engaged, she was the first vendor we contacted.
Justine was an absolute pleasure to work with. She did a great job helping us first-time wedding planners out by recommending package options and timing to fit our needs and budget. Not only was she very professional and extremely attentive on the day itself, she was someone I think my husband and I would really like to hang out with.
When she put some of our teasers up online just a few short days after the wedding, it reminded me exactly why I was so determined to hire her. She is more than just someone to take pictures of things happening and people you like on your wedding day. She is an artist - passionate about her work, and extremely talented. I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Scarborough, ME 04074
Hi there! My name is Justine, and I'm a professional photographer offering services in wedding photojournalism & on-location portrait sessions including engagements, commitment ceremonies, civil unions, children, maternity, animals, families, fashion, headshots, senior photos, boudoir & more!

I call Maine my home, but I will ... read more

I call Maine my home, but I will (gladly!) travel to wherever you may be.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s