Justine Johnson Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough good things about Justine! I found her online and I just loved her style! The thing that struck me the most is how HAPPY and COMFORTABLE people look in her pictures. My (now) husband and I are not the kind of people who love taking pictures or consider ourselves very photogenic- and that is exactly why we were drawn to Justine. I knew she would bring it out in us!!! Right away I knew she was chill, informative and competently non-judgmental! She was always on top of communicating with us and was full of information that was helpful to us. She is extremely approachable, flexible and professional. On our wedding day she and her assistant were totally on point. I loved the way our engagement pictures came out and our wedding teasers came out. I can't wait to see the full album of pictures from the wedding. I can't recommend her enough and I wish I lived closer because I would have her photograph my entire life if I could!!! LOVE HER!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Scarborough, ME 04074
Hi there! My name is Justine, and I'm a professional photographer offering services in wedding photojournalism & on-location portrait sessions including engagements, commitment ceremonies, civil unions, children, maternity, animals, families, fashion, headshots, senior photos, boudoir & more!

I call Maine my home, but I will ... read more

I call Maine my home, but I will (gladly!) travel to wherever you may be.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s