1 Depot St, Suite C, Livermore Falls, ME 04254 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Darling Photography

Maine Wedding and Portrait Photography for those who love film, connection and romantic images.

I’m an award winning photographer located in Maine. I’ve been a full time photographer and educator since 2010 when I decided to quit my job as a social worker and pursue my dream of capturing beautiful connections. My background as a social work has helped me connect with my clients and their families and to put them at ease, even after we’ve just met. Being in front of the camera can be stressful and daunting – my goal is to help ease those feelings and create a calm, fun-loving experience from beginning to end.

I’ve had the extreme pleasure to photograph beautiful love stories in Ireland, Mexico, Washington, Colorado, California, Texas, Tennessee, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Maine. I’d love to add your state to my list, reach out and ask about my travel schedule.

I want to know you. From the tips of your soul to the bottom of your heart. I want to know who you are, and I want to photograph it.

Follow Darling Photography on

Darling Photography 6
Darling Photography 7

Mariah Clemons · Getting married on 10/09/2019

Highly highly recommended!

Jenn is simply amazing! If there is one thing you do not want to shy on when planning your wedding its a photographer! She is worth every penny to make sure you have the most beautiful images to remember your big day. We absolutely love our wedding photos and had such an amazing experience working with Jenn. Do yourself a favor and HIRE her!!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Jenn is AMAZING!!! I could not be happier with her work, her attitude, and her professionalism. She always responded to my emails promptly and was so much fun to be around! One thing I really appreciated that Jenn does, is an engagement session included in all of her wedding packages. I'm not going to lie, before doing the e-session I thought it was dumb, but getting to know her and how she works was very comforting the day of the wedding. As soon as baby Botto comes we're calling Jenn :)

Sent on 08/08/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2019

Jenn was an absolute dream to work with! From our first phone call through to the final photos, she was professional, responsive, helpful and an absolute blast to be around. We felt so comfortable with her as soon as we met for our engagement shoot and knew she would set the right tone for our wedding day as well. She had a great attitude throughout the entire process and always made us feel at ease. She was flexible the day of the wedding when we had to move a few image slots around and assured us that it would all be fine in the end. The photos we received back from her are more than I could have ever imagined! We love every single one of them and are so happy we chose her to capture our day. We will definitely be calling her for life events in the future!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Darling Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Darling Photography 1
    Wedding Day Custom USB

Mention this ad and receive a FREE Wedding Day USB with your images!

• Silhouettes by Artful Heirlooms
    Silhouettes by Artful Heirlooms Banquet Halls

Darling Photography does beautifully artistic work with a Maine flair. I recommend them highly to anyone planning their wedding day.

• Pete Chambers DJ Entertainment
    Pete Chambers DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I performed with Jenn Darling at a wedding at Village By The Sea in Wells, Maine. She's very friendly, easy going and professional and offers attractive rates! Jenn was on the ball all night!

• 1 Depot St, Suite C Livermore Falls, Maine, 04254 See on map