Darling Photography

Brunswick, ME View map
$10,000 Most Popular Price

$10,000 Most Popular Price

Maine Wedding and Portrait Photography for those who love film, connection and romantic images.

I’m an award winning photographer located in Maine, serving all of New England and beyond. I’ve been a full time photographer and educator since 2010 when I decided to quit my job as a social worker and pursue my dream of capturing beautiful connections. My background as a social work has helped me connect with my clients and their families and to put them at ease, even after we’ve just met. Being in front of the camera can be stressful and daunting – my goal is to help ease those feelings and create a calm, fun-loving experience from beginning to end.

I’ve had the extreme pleasure to photograph beautiful love stories in Ireland, Mexico, Washington, Colorado, California, Texas, Tennessee, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Maine. I’d love to add your state to my list, reach out and ask about my travel schedule.

I want to know you. From the tips of your soul to the bottom of your heart. I want to know who you are, and I want to photograph it.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$10,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Jordan
    Jordan S. Married on 09/12/2020

Best wedding photographer around

Jenn is THE BEST! Not only does she capture the most beautiful, creative pictures; she makes everyone feel incredibly comfortable while doing so. I am so beyond excited to put her pictures of our wedding everywhere I possibly can!
    Anna H. Married on 08/01/2020

Jenn is amazing

I cannot say enough good things about Jenn. She was so flexible, calm, and made us feel comfortable even though we didn't meet until wedding day. It felt more like having a friend with a nice camera at the party. I had a long list of places I wanted pictures around our venue, but being a non photographer I didn't account for lighting or time of day. My favorite photos are actually not things I planned but places or poses Jenn suggested spur of the moment. So glad we got to work with you Jenn!
    Mariah C. Married on 10/09/2019

Highly highly recommended!

Jenn is simply amazing! If there is one thing you do not want to shy on when planning your wedding its a photographer! She is worth every penny to make sure you have the most beautiful images to remember your big day. We absolutely love our wedding photos and had such an amazing experience working with Jenn. Do yourself a favor and HIRE her!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Darling Photography 1
Gift

Mention this ad and receive a FREE Wedding Day USB with your images!

Artful Heirlooms Artful Heirlooms Wedding Favors

Darling Photography does beautifully artistic work with a Maine flair. I recommend them highly to anyone planning their wedding day.

Pete Chambers Entertainment Pete Chambers Entertainment Wedding DJs

I performed with Jenn Darling at a wedding at Village By The Sea in Wells, Maine. She's very friendly, easy going and professional and offers attractive rates! Jenn was on the ball all night!

14 Maine St Brunswick, ME, 04011
2073707813
Location of (Darling Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding