1 Depot St, Suite C, Livermore Falls, ME 04254 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,500
Availability Check your date

About Darling Photography

Some days I believe that I am a walking cliche, being so head over heels in love with love. I begin each day with a determined 3 year old requesting french toast sticks for breakfast and end it kissing the faces of those I love. I’m terrible with words but I can really tell a story with a camera. I’m Jenn, an international award winning wedding photographer, and I started Darling Photography with a passion a vision. My vision changes daily but the passion for this has always remained. I am located in Maine but travel any and every where I’m requested.My focus is getting to know you and customizing your sessions and photographs to showcase who you are. It’s important to me that you’re happy, confident and calm from the first time we speak until forever. It’s important to me that you look at your photographs and absolutely adore them.

I want to know you. From the tips of your soul to the bottom of your heart. I want to know who you are, and I want to photograph it.

Follow Darling Photography on

Darling Photography 5
Darling Photography 6
Darling Photography 7

Jennifer · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Jenn was an absolute dream to work with! From our first phone call through to the final photos, she was professional, responsive, helpful and an absolute blast to be around. We felt so comfortable with her as soon as we met for our engagement shoot and knew she would set the right tone for our wedding day as well. She had a great attitude throughout the entire process and always made us feel at ease. She was flexible the day of the wedding when we had to move a few image slots around and assured us that it would all be fine in the end. The photos we received back from her are more than I could have ever imagined! We love every single one of them and are so happy we chose her to capture our day. We will definitely be calling her for life events in the future!

• Kira

Kira · Married on 09/23/2018

A must book photographer

Darling Photography is a MUST if you want the most romantic, light, real, carefree wedding day/pictures. Jen is down to earth and instantly makes you feel at ease. She is incredibly organized and has your wedding day down to a science. Timing was perfect, and I was able to trust her that she was getting every shot I needed/wanted. She captured all of the big essential moments, but even the tiny personal moments that are even more special to us. I cannot recommended her enough!!! Everyone from my wedding can't stop raving about the pictures. Her instagram speaks for itself- but her personality, professionalism, and charm puts the cherry on top. Thank you so much Jen!!!!

Darling Photography 8
    Darling Photography 9
    Darling Photography 10
    Darling Photography 11

Karen · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing photographer!

When it came to wedding planning, photography was a top priority for us. My husband (then fiancee) is a photographer and we knew that the photos are one of the few things that you invest in for a wedding that actually last beyond the big day. We are so glad we chose Jenn as our photographer. Her photos are gorgeous, one look at her website and that's easy to see. She captures genuine moments that tell a story of the entire day. But what really sets Jenn apart is her organizational skills and the fact that she is an absolute pleasure to work with. We were both a little uncomfortable being photographed (we are used to being behind the camera) and she totally put us at ease. When I got nervous as I was putting on my dress, she was the one who made me feel better and helped my sister with a tricky zipper on my gown. We have big, complicated families and she kept the family portraits running smoothly. We also had a large bridal party and they were amazed at how quickly she got through bridal party portraits (while still getting a ton of great shots) and we were all super grateful that there was still plenty of time to go to cocktail hour. When it came time for her to leave, we were genuinely sad to see her go. Jenn was by far, the best vendor we worked with for our entire wedding. And then, just to top it all off, she delivered our photos way earlier than we expected and totally blew us away with how perfectly she captured all our favorite moments of the day. A friend of mine got married two months before me, and was still waiting for her photos after ours had already been delivered. Jenn truly cares about her clients and it shows.

Darling Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Silhouettes by Artful Heirlooms
    Silhouettes by Artful Heirlooms Banquet Halls

Darling Photography does beautifully artistic work with a Maine flair. I recommend them highly to anyone planning their wedding day.

• Pete Chambers DJ Entertainment
    Pete Chambers DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I performed with Jenn Darling at a wedding at Village By The Sea in Wells, Maine. She's very friendly, easy going and professional and offers attractive rates! Jenn was on the ball all night!

• 1 Depot St, Suite C Livermore Falls, Maine, 04254 See on map