2 Main St. #18-209, Biddeford, ME 04005 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kivalo Photography

Kivalo Photography is a romantic wedding photographer located in Biddeford, Maine, servicing places all over New England. Kivalo, meaning "excellent," is a company that enjoys coastal Maine weddings where they can help capture the moments that are not soon forgotten.

Experience
With worldwide shoots in Italy and Aruba, Kivalo brings all kind of experience to each wedding. The work of this team has been published nationally and all share more than 10 years of experience, shooting over 100 weddings in the past five years.

Kivalo Photography offers photography and videography services to capture anything the couple's wedding day includes. They also offer services such as:

• Second photographer

73 Reviews for Kivalo Photography

• IB Miller

Ib Miller · Married on 06/08/2019

Wondeful Experience

Patty was an excellent photographer that we would highly recommend. She is polite, professional, no-nonsense, and will make sure that you get every photo you want at your big day. We weren't able to meet before the day due to our being located so far away, but she touched base frequently to check in on progress and planning, get to know each other before we spent the actual day together, and ask for our insight on what was most important to us day of so she could be sure to get those images. She was also helpful in making recommendations regarding sequencing of photo events to ensure the best amount of photo time and time enjoying our event. Seperately, Patty suggested some great other vendors based on her experience at other weddings, which was so helpful. We highly recommend Patty / Kivalo!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Best person to spend your whole wedding day with!

I booked Kivalo Photography because Patty had done my brother's wedding a few years prior, and I had loved her work. (In fact I said, "someday when I get married, I want a photographer to make me look this good on my wedding day!"). It was the best choice ever - Patty is fun and thoughtful and creative, and just a pleasure to work with.
    She gave us this amazing magazine about what to expect from wedding photography (I have never done this before, so "here's what I do for rain, here's what I worry about and not you, here's what you can think about and plan for" was SO helpful). Then, the day of, she came early and got all the details shots and scouted out photo locations on the property that I never even knew were there. Throughout the staged shots and ceremony, Patty rolled with our challenges (we are goofy and we talk a lot; we made a last-minute decision to move our October ceremony outside, literally as I was putting my dress on). You don't realize how much time you spend with your photographer on your wedding day, but they are there ALL DAY, and Patty was smart and professional but also just so fun to be around, it was like having another friend supporting us who just happened to also be making us look good in pictures. She also got ALL the shots - my husband kissing my hand as we waited to be announced at the reception, my flowergirl kissing the ring bearer's cheek after he tripped during bridal party shots, my ailing father kissing me on the forehead on the dancefloor. Our photos are amazing, it looks like something out of a magazine, I almost can't believe it was really our wedding, and Patty is 100% to credit for that :-) (Also, she had our shots back to us in just under two weeks, which I hear is exceptional turnaround time!) Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kivalo Photography Pricing

Kivalo Photography Price Rates

Kivalo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,604.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,541.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Hardy Farm
    Hardy Farm Historic Weddings

Kivalo has shot at Hardy Farm a number of times and always represents the epitome of both professionalism and artistry.

• SHE Luxe Weddings & Design
    SHE Luxe Weddings & Design Wedding Planners

Kivalo Photography is one of Maine's hidden gems (maybe not so hidden anymore). Incredible photography + cinematography results every time and every wedding. We have worked side by side with them on weddings and styled shoots, and they have always exceeded expectations.

• Lindsey L. Green
    Lindsey L. Green Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kivalo Photography is one of the best in New England. Polite, professional and a joy to work with. And beautiful photos, always!!!

• 2 Main St. #18-209 Biddeford, 04005 See on map