Julie Saad Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

One of my top priorities was to have a great photographer so that we had beautiful pictures. I did a LOT of browsing, and realized quickly that I was picky and had (very) expensive tastes. Julie exceeded all of my expectations, and was surprisingly in our budget. Julie was amazing to work with. I felt like we were friends after one meeting! She was fun to have around for the day of the wedding, highly professional, was able to efficiently direct all of the posed photos (so important so that you can stay on schedule and avoid tricky situations with pushy family members!), and was unobtrusive through out the day. She drove to CT before the wedding to scope out our venue with us, and stayed for an extra hour with out charge on our wedding day! We just received our wedding pictures from her, and all 800 are gorgeous! Great lighting, framing, no cheesy shots/ editing, or bad cropping (things that really stick out to me as an artist myself!) We could not be happier. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
240 Kent Ave, Ground Floor - Storefront, Brooklyn, NY 11249
BLOG

Happy, Romantic, and Colorful Wedding Images

Julie Saad is an award-winning photographer based in Brooklyn, New York. Her style is based in the photojournalist tradition, allowing her to capture the moments that make each wedding unique. She adds to this a background in fashion photography, which lets her to bring a heightened glamor to the portraits she creates during a wedding ... read more

Julie Saad is an award-winning photographer based in Brooklyn, New York. Her style is based in the photojournalist tradition, allowing her to capture the moments that make each wedding unique. She adds to this a background in fashion photography, which lets her to bring a heightened glamor to the portraits she creates during a wedding session.

Julie studied photography at the School of Visual Arts in New York City, where she received her master's in digital photography. As one of the first recipients worldwide of advanced education in this field of digital imaging, she learned cutting-edge techniques to bring the beauty of traditional film into the modern digital realm.

She prides herself on her ability to understand the unique photographic needs of brides and grooms, and to be of service as not only the visual story-teller of the day but as a valuable source of past experience and guidance.

+/- read less