Jessica Christine Photography

Jessica Christine Photography

Austin, TX 78750 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Jessica Christine Photography is run and operated by me, Jessica. I guess you could say I have always been an artsy girl. Ever since I can remember, I have loved creating things with my hands. I used to make cards for every occasion I could think of and hand them out to friends and family. Now as a photographer, I get the opportunity to create and capture sweet moments for my clients. The real moments that I get to experience behind the camera are the things that I live for.

I live in North Austin with my wonderful husband, Will, who has the amazing opportunity to be a musician and a teacher. Life is pretty interesting around the Scott house since we both have artsy and somewhat untraditional jobs, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
Along with photography, I love painting, crafting, and I'm a sucker for a good home project.

Photography is more than just a job to me, it's an art, a passion, and a joy. Seeing a family interact during a photoshoot or a couple be romantic is what makes my heart sing.
I can't wait to be even a small part of your next step. Whether it's a family shoot, engagement session, or a wedding, it will be a joy!

512-963-1214
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire