Jessica Christine Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jessica’s photography is beautiful – one look at her website and you’ll know this to be true. What you may not be able to tell from her website though is her character and how well she works with the couples she photographs. We used Jessica for our engagement photos in March 2014 and just used her for our wedding mid-September, and we were SO pleased in how she fostered such a fun environment and helped us to feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We went into things without having specific shots in mind, so we basically gave her free reign to find the right backgrounds and poses. She has such an eye for what looks good! After seeing our engagement photos, we were so excited to see what she would end up doing with our wedding photography! Plus, she sent little notes of encouragement and was just a blessing during the engagement process; she definitely helped me feel like a special bride! We definitely recommend Jessica with J. Bird Photography for ANY photography needs you have, and we can’t imagine going with anyone else for our engagement and wedding photos! Thank you, Jessica!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Austin, TX 78750
BLOG

Jessica Christine Photography is run and operated by me, Jessica. I guess you could say I have always been an artsy girl. Ever since I can remember, I have loved creating things with my hands. I used to make cards for every occasion I could think of and hand them out to friends and family. Now as a photographer, I get the opportunity to create and capture sweet moments for my clients. The real moments that I get to experience behind the camera are the things that I live for.

I live in North Austin with my wonderful husband, Will, who has the amazing opportunity to be a musician and a teacher. Life is pretty interesting around the Scott house since we both have artsy and somewhat untraditional jobs, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
Along with photography, I love painting, crafting, and I'm a sucker for a good home project.

Photography is more than just a job to me, it's an art, a passion, and a joy. Seeing a family interact during a photoshoot or a couple be romantic is what makes my heart sing.
I can't wait to be even a small part of your next step. Whether it's a family shoot, engagement session, or a wedding, it will be a joy!

+/- read less