Jazzi Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Staci Lewis was my wedding planner for my wedding May 18, 2012. She was by far the best wedding planner ever!!! hands down. I met her and her team at a bridal show here in New Orleans. I contacted her immediately after. Staci was so professional and made my wedding and reception dinner a dream come true. She always stayed in contact answering my emails and phine calls in mins. At times she would just called to check on me I loved that. She really brought my wedding ideas to life I felt like she understood me and when I was unsure she gave me great advice. Her pricing is reasonable and she is very good at what she does. By hiring Staci and her team it allowed me to RELAX on my wedding day knowing she had everything under control. I will be hiring her to plan my mother's 60th birthday Jazzi Events is amazing!!!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
New Orleans, LA 70115

Experience Elegance • Embrace Relaxation • Enjoy Love

Why Choose Us?

We are a "one stop shop" in which we provide a variety of services. They include fresh floral designs, ceiling and wall draping, linens and chair covers, intelligent lighting and wedding/event planning.

We understand that no one client is the same, so we customize every event to match YOUR style, YOUR personality and ... read more

Why Choose Us?

We understand that no one client is the same, so we customize every event to match YOUR style, YOUR personality and YOUR vision!

The combination of your unique details mixed with our passion for client satisfaction ensures your entire experience will be simple, seamless and most importantly stress free!

"This is not a job for me.  This is not just something to do.  It's not a hobby.  I truly believe that Jazzi Events is my purpose in this world!  It would be such a pleasure to use my talents to create an experience that you will remember for a lifetime!"

Staci A. Lewis ~ Owner/Designer

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
PROS I KNOW (6)