Janeane Marie Photography

Janeane Marie Photography

Austin/San Antonio/Houston, TX | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

I studied photography in college and instantly knew I wanted to start my own photography business. I began my venture shooting portraits and small events but when I shot my first wedding in 2007 I was completely inspired. I love getting to know the couple I work with and documenting the real laughter and romance they share. In my free time I hang out with my awesome family.

Thanks for stopping by and getting to know a little bit about me. I look forward to meeting you and hearing all about your wedding!

Wedding Collections begin at $2450. Please contact me for more info.

Website: www.janeanemariephotography.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having a good photographer was one of the most important things to us for our wedding. We searched high and low, meeting with more potential photographers than anyone should. What we realized is that unlike other vendors, it is vital that you not only love the product they provide but also that you love their personality since you will be spending so much time together and want to look comfortable/natural in front of the camera. We finally found the perfect combination of great photography and a great person in Janeane Melton of Janeane Marie Photography. From the beginning, Janeane was easy to talk to and we loved her classic, natural style of photography. She was also so accommodating throughout the time we worked with her. She offered to meet in a location that was convenient for us and she was very open to our ideas. Her prices were also very reasonable. For my bridal portraits, I really wanted pictures in the bluebonnets. Janeane drove all around Austin with us searching for the perfect bluebonnet field – I know that not every photographer would have been willing to do that, and the pictures turned out amazing. We also took engagement photos. We went to a few different places; it was a really fun day which came through in the photos. Our wedding day flew by but we were so thankful that Janeane was able to capture so many special parts of it. She captured all of the details that made our day unique (getting ready, huppah quilt, special dances, posed/candid moments, right after the ceremony, adventures climbing up in the bell tower). We love the pictures during the ceremony (which really should be the focus of a wedding). Our pictures make us feel the happiness of that day all over again each time we look at them. Janeane is calm, laid back, and fun to be with. Make sure you tell Janeane if there are special pictures you want and she will do her best to make them happen. She has a good eye for angles and locations that will work well in her pictures.

Janeane Marie Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Rebecca! I am so grateful to have met both you and Alex. You are such sweet people and it was such a joy being a part of your wedding! I had a fantastic time working with y'all! I am sooo glad to hear how please you are with all of your photos and your experience!

Hugs,
Janeane

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
I enjoyed working with you last Spring at OGR. I look forward to working with you again.
Janeane Marie Photography is a wedding Photographer from Austin, TX. We service weddings througout the local area, including Pflugerville, Dripping Springs, and Georgetown. Janeane Marie Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Austin, TX wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Photojournalism Wedding Photography
512-294-0090
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7