Janeane Marie Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lea
10/11/2014

Janeane was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was always very prompt, and professional! She was also very laid back, and calm throughout the entire bridal & wedding experience which is so helpful! The last thing I needed was someone putting more stress on us! She is very friendly, and makes you feel comfortable. She was open to any ideas I had, and would give me her honest opinion about them. Also, she had her own ideas, and would let you know when to change it up or do something different to make everything work. I cannot say enough about her attention to detail! Another thing I was so impressed was that after the wedding she SUPER quick with getting a sneak peak up, and I had all of the pictures back within a matter of weeks! I will definitely be using her again!

Janeane Marie Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Lea!! It means a lot to me that you took time out of your busy life to give me such a nice review! I loved working with you and Corey! You're awesome!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Austin/San Antonio/Houston, TX

I studied photography in college and instantly knew I wanted to start my own photography business. I began my venture shooting portraits and small events but when I shot my first wedding in 2007 I was completely inspired. I love getting to know the couple I work with and documenting the real laughter and romance they share. In my free time I hang out with my awesome family.

Thanks for stopping by and getting to know a little bit about me. I look forward to meeting you and hearing all about your wedding!

Wedding Collections begin at $2450. Please contact me for more info.

Website: www.janeanemariephotography.com