James Knightly Films

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Megan
04/11/2015

Working with James was one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding. His work is amazing and we could not be happier with the finished film. He is talented, kind, responsive, helpful, and just as his website advertises...a total wedding ninja. We barely noticed his presence all day and yet he still managed to capture all of the special moments and put them together in a way that would make a stranger cry about the power of love. We had our video in less than 2 months following our wedding, which is an insanely fast turn around for this type of project, and the quality is unbelievable. If I ever come across another event in life that it is socially acceptable to hire a videographer to document...James will be my guy!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Philadelphia, PA

Departure from the Norm

You are the most important character in each others' lives; therefore your wedding film should portray you as such. As a freelance cinematographer, I'm blessed with a job where I get to shoot commercials one week, and two people in love the next. My industry experience sets me apart from the crowd and allows me to craft a film that's uniquely ... read more

You are the most important character in each others' lives; therefore your wedding film should portray you as such. As a freelance cinematographer, I'm blessed with a job where I get to shoot commercials one week, and two people in love the next. My industry experience sets me apart from the crowd and allows me to craft a film that's uniquely you.

I offer complete packages and love tailoring them to your exact specifications. Visit my website, www.jamesknightly.com, or shoot me an email at james@jamesknightly.com.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography
Event Types: Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies

ENDORSEMENTS (1)
One of my favorite wedding films was done by James. He is very professional & talented! Would love to work with him again!
James Knightly Films is a wedding cinematography company from Philadelphia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Virginia. James Knightly Films is a professional wedding cinematography company that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for over 2 years. We specialize in unique wedding cinematography