Boston, Boston, MA 02108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Natural Focus Films

Natural Focus Films is a professional videography company specializing in cinematic wedding films. We are based in - but not limited to - Boston, Massachusetts. As lovers of nature, our films always include the essence of the outdoors. Our mission is to offer the best possible services and deliverables with an enduring commitment to the planet. We pledge to give 10% of the proceeds from your package to environmental and wildlife conservation charities.

Our goal is to capture the candid moments throughout your celebration that convey your authenticity and love for one another. We are committed to providing a stress-free experience for you and your partner. We coordinate with you ahead of time to ensure we craft deliverables beyond your expectations. Everything is shot and edited by us.

NFF offers a variety of services for wedding events such as: rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremony activities, guest interviews, intimate shoots, ceremonies, and receptions. Additional services include but are not limited to:

• Multi-Camera Coverage

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 5 Videos

14 Reviews for Natural Focus Films

Max W. · Getting married on 07/07/2022

Luke & Alexis helped capture our perfect day so we can relive it for years to come! They were extremely professional, easy to work with, organized and were able to provide us with the video in a quick turnaround. I would recommend them to family, friends and strangers.

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • Chana

Chana R. · Married on 07/31/2020

Wonderful and relaxing experience!

Luke and Alexis were fantastic! They did an amazing job capturing our engagement a few weeks ago. They both worked with my fiancé ahead of the proposal to find the perfect location and figure out logistics for the evening. I have shared everything they captured with all of my family and friends, and I am so grateful to have these memories because of them. Not only that, but they also came at the whole night with such excitement and energy, which definitely helped make everything even better - highly suggest using them!

Sent on 08/15/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Natural Focus Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2250
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2750
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Natural Focus Films 1
    10% Donation in Every Package!

With every package, we contribute 10% to wildlife and environmental conservation efforts.

Team of Natural Focus Films

Luke

Luke

Owner

After graduating Boston University in 2014, I founded Natural Focus Films with a passion for filming genuine moments. Weddings are one of my favorite occasions to film because the energy and atmosphere bring out the best in people. I aim to be close to the action without taking anything away from those celebrating. My other passions include filming nature, hiking, camping, surfing, rock climbing, snowboarding, and mostly anything that can get me outside.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Lex

Lex

Manager

After graduating from the University of Colorado Boulder in 2018, I partnered with Luke to help grow NFF into the thriving videography company it is today. My passions range from reading mystery novels, hiking, camping, pickleball, and playing with my two tabby cats. Our previous clients consider our films to be the best wedding investment they made. Your day goes by so quickly, we strive to curate authentic one-of-a-kind films that let you experience the day and your love all over again.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Boston Boston, MA, 02108 See on map
    781-367-3859 (Phone number)
    Location of (Natural Focus Films)