85 Main St., Yarmouth, ME 04096 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21

About IhilaFilms

IhilaFilms is a passionate wedding videography company based in Yarmouth, Maine. This father-and-daughter team is dedicated to creating unique, heartfelt wedding films that can be treasured for a lifetime. Tom is a former journalist and documentary filmmaker, and Ihila holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in TV and Film Production from the School of Cinematic Arts. Together, they create beautifully-crafted wedding films that depict the love and joy evident on your special day.

IhilaFilms uses a cinematic style to capture the narrative of your wedding day. From the pre-wedding preparations to the grand send-off, this talented team will be close by capturing the emotion and beauty as it unfolds. Their standard package includes two expertly-captured films. The first is a highlight film of drone footage of your day, set to a song of your choice. The second film is a full-length video that includes your entire wedding ceremony, speeches, and other special moments from your day. IhilaFilms schedules only one event per day to ensure that they are entirely dedicated to capturing your celebration. They also offer additional hours and client revisions for your convenience. Your final wedding films can be supplied as a digital download, DVD, or on a USB hard drive.

screen shot 2018 12 20 at 11 13 06 pm 51 927456

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 13 vídeos

9 Reviews for IhilaFilms

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceeded my expectations! Videographer is a MUST!

Ihila films was INCREDIBLE! They were so responsive prior to the wedding with all my questions and specific things. Some videographers charged a specific amount by hour or for extra hours but with ihila they said they will come as early and stay as late as I’d like for no additional charge. Two videographers were there and the drone footage just blew me away. I honestly said if I had to choose I wouldn’t have even had a photographer and just had video! I was unsure about video due to budget but it is literally my favorite thing from our wedding!! They captured every moment so perfect like watching a fairy tale! And after the fact I got a short highlight right away to satisfy myself and show friends and got my full video back promptly in 3 months like they said! The quality of this work for the price just doesn’t exist! I did my research! I am SO happy we chose Ihila films!!! Oh and also! I barely even saw them! They somehow filmed every moment beautifully but wore all black and kept themselves somewhat hidden so they weren’t the focal point!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Colleen Dugan · Married on 07/21/2018

Highly Recommend!

We used Ihila Films for our wedding videographer and could not have been happier. We originally were not planning on having a videographer- when I stumbled upon them online and watched a few of their videos. After calling and talking to Tom I knew we had to use them. Tom and Roger were very professional during the filming and so easy to work with. You almost forgot they were there. They were able to capture every moment. They were super easy to get in contact with and answered any and every question. Ihila has a great eye for editing and composing the videos. The best part is we have three different videos from them, a short drone one, a short one that is awesome for sharing and then a long one that has our full vows, speeches, etc that is nice for us and close family to have. We were so pleased with the results and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/13/2019

IhilaFilms FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600.00
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download