PO Box 1351, Scarborough, ME 04070 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,275
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Fat Sheamus Productions

If it can be shot, edited, or enhanced, I can do it for very little trouble and cost. Weddings are one of those events that should be immortalized in the most clear and vivid way possible. Because of this, I don't just archive what happens, rather, I do my best to make them look how you want to remember them. The joy, the excitement, the beautiful spontaneity of life as we know it. This is what I proudly strive to capture. I remain, at all times, non intrusive, a shadow on the wall holding a camera.
Not only can I make sure the best, and most intimate views of your show get captured at the best angles possible, I can also, through a great deal of creative editing, create a DVD to rival any professional recording of a Broadway stage production.

I work for extremely low rates, and am usually open to bargaining. Contact me any time if you have any inquiries.

Follow Fat Sheamus Productions on

ashwed1

• Videos 13

24 Reviews for Fat Sheamus Productions

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

We didn't think about booking a videographer until 5 months before our wedding. We are so glad Fat Sheamus Productions was available to capture our wedding! Their pricing is very reasonable compared to other videographers we contacted, and they captured everything we wanted from beginning to end. They had two videographers at our wedding so they could capture two different angles and didn't miss a thing. We were happy with their friendly service, professionalism, and quality of work. Thank you Fat Sheamus Productions!

Shea is great! Very responsive, easy to work with, and you can't beat the price!

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2015

Got great shots of yhe wedding and captured the feel of the day. The video was high quality and edited beautifully. Very friendly yet professional.

Fat Sheamus Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,275.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive