Fat Sheamus Productions

Scarborough, ME View map
$1,275 Most Popular Price

$1,275 Most Popular Price

If it can be shot, edited, or enhanced, I can do it for very little trouble and cost. Weddings are one of those events that should be immortalized in the most clear and vivid way possible. Because of this, I don't just archive what happens, rather, I do my best to make them look how you want to remember them. The joy, the excitement, the beautiful spontaneity of life as we know it. This is what I proudly strive to capture. I remain, at all times, non intrusive, a shadow on the wall holding a camera.
Not only can I make sure the best, and most intimate views of your show get captured at the best angles possible, I can also, through a great deal of creative editing, create a DVD to rival any professional recording of a Broadway stage production.

I work for extremely low rates, and am usually open to bargaining. Contact me any time if you have any inquiries.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$600

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,275

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Jessica
    Jessica Z. Married on 10/02/2021

HIGHLY recommend!

Shea was great to work with! Super responsive and extremely fair pricing. Got the video back to us in a reasonable amount of time! So happy we have a 45 minute video to relive the best day over and over again! If you are debating getting a videographer, don't--hire Shea!

Fat Sheamus Productions's reply:

Thank you! Lordy tho that last line paralyzed me for a moment 'cause at a glance it looks like it says "don't hire Shea" XD
    Amanda Married on 06/30/2018

Must need for your wedding!

My husband and I loved having Sheamus on our big day! He filmed all the best parts and I catch my husband watching the video often almost a year after our wedding!
    Amanda Married on 10/03/2015
    We didn't think about booking a videographer until 5 months before our wedding. We are so glad Fat Sheamus Productions was available to capture our wedding! Their pricing is very reasonable compared to other videographers we contacted, and they captured everything we wanted from beginning to end. They had two videographers at our wedding so they could capture two different angles and didn't miss a thing. We were happy with their friendly service, professionalism, and quality of work. Thank you Fat Sheamus Productions!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Fat Sheamus Productions Price Rates

PO Box 1351 Scarborough, 04070
2079397432
Location of (Fat Sheamus Productions)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding