Fat Sheamus Productions Reviews

25 | Scarborough, ME

25 Reviews for Fat Sheamus Productions

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

Must need for your wedding!

My husband and I loved having Sheamus on our big day! He filmed all the best parts and I catch my husband watching the video often almost a year after our wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

We didn't think about booking a videographer until 5 months before our wedding. We are so glad Fat Sheamus Productions was available to capture our wedding! Their pricing is very reasonable compared to other videographers we contacted, and they captured everything we wanted from beginning to end. They had two videographers at our wedding so they could capture two different angles and didn't miss a thing. We were happy with their friendly service, professionalism, and quality of work. Thank you Fat Sheamus Productions!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Shea is great! Very responsive, easy to work with, and you can't beat the price!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2015

Got great shots of yhe wedding and captured the feel of the day. The video was high quality and edited beautifully. Very friendly yet professional.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Emily · Married on 09/12/2014

Shea was so easy to work with and very professional. He was very accommodating and worked with us and our budget to find a solution that would work for us. Originally we were planning on not having a videographer to try and save money, but we are so happy we spent a little extra to have a beautiful video to capture the memories of our special day! I would definitely recommend Fat Sheamous Productions!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2013

My fiance and I had a wonderful experience with Fat Sheamus Productions. I barely noticed the video being recorded during the entire event - I never felt pressured to pose or act a certain way - it was as if they weren't even there! The finished product is excellent. We love the scene selection on the DVD menu as well as the clever and attentive music selections. We were also able to see MANY scenes that we missed while posing for pictures or tending to our bride and groom duties. We loved the testimonials aka words of wisdom they got from our families and best friends. Absolutely would use them again! A+

Sent on 06/30/2013

amanda · Married on 08/25/2012

Shea and his wife came to my wedding to videotape and couldn't be more professional. His wife recorded myself and my bridesmaids getting ready while Shea recorded the ceremony site as well as my husband getting ready. I didn't notice them the whole time they were there but they were able to capture everything. We spoke through emails and telephone calls about what i wanted done and he was very prompt to respond to phone calls. The price was more than fair and he was very affordable compared to other services that charge through the roof for videography services not to mention two videographers. He also drove all the way down from Maine to my wedding in Pelham, NH. I am getting my video this week and he already posted a intro to the video online for my family to see and i already love it! cant wait to see the rest! If your looking for an afordable, professional, and responsive videographer you should look no further. =)

Sent on 12/10/2012

Lori · Married on 08/21/2011

The reason we went with Shea is because he has such an amazing eye for things. It was the little touches he provided...the scenes that I had no idea where around on such a crazy day. I didn't get a wedding video...I got a movie that anyone would love to see.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Carolyn · Married on 08/19/2011

Video took a little longer to received than we would have liked but the final product was worth the wait!

Sent on 11/19/2011

Christine · Married on 06/18/2011

Shea was wonderful to work with and extremely responsive to my last minute needs and changes. I would use his services again!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2011

Shea did a WONDERFUL job on my wedding video! He obviously put a lot of work into the editing and the background music. I loved how he had a microphone clipped to the groom, it picked up everything that was said by those around us.

My only advice is to have Shea speak to whoever is doing your wedding photography. My photographer was really great, she just had a bit of an attitude, and she thought that Shea was "stealing" the best places to stand!

Sent on 06/28/2011

J · Married on 08/15/2010

Shea was the most professional and hard working vendor I worked with. He was absolutely wonderful and thorough!!!

Sent on 02/06/2011

Rachel · Married on 08/07/2010

I was pleased with Shea's services. He videoed our wedding Rangeley and he was very reasonably priced. I know he was there capturing everything that was happening, but I didn't even notice him there! I also know he captured some different events that I didn't get a chance to see! I have not yet received our video, but I can't wait to see it! Shea has already assured me it is quite hilarious! Thank you so much Shea!

Sent on 09/01/2010

Shannon · Married on 06/19/2010

Shea did a wonderful job at our wedding. He captured all the most important parts as well as having a great eye for the things that may not seem as important but are great to look back on. He blended in so well, most guests did not even know we had a videographer! She provided us with 10 DVDs of our wedding all edited and put to music. He did an awesome job at an awesome price. I would recommend him to all my friends!

Sent on 10/16/2010

Johnathan · Married on 05/31/2010

Shea did a great job with our wedding and gave us a video that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. You should pick Shea.

Sent on 09/24/2010

Ali · Married on 06/27/2009

I had the privilege of having Fat Sheamus productions film my wedding, and I have also seen several of his other projects. Shea is a very creative individual with a great eye for spotting the best scenes and capturing the perfect angle. Shea creates thorough, well made projects in a reasonable amount of time for a great price.
    I am especially impressed with Shea's professionalism. He takes into account the needs and wants of the couple and completes filming with no intrusiveness. I would absolutely recommend Fat Sheamus productions for weddings, receptions, or any other project.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Ellie · Married on 06/02/2012

Shea was the absolute BEST! We met with him before the wedding and his witt and charm were very comforting to frayed nerves. He was at our wedding early so not to miss a thing. He did a beautiful job with the intro into our video...it draws you right in...
    His style and editing abilities are impeccable, his personality fit right in and we couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Shea was very reasonably priced, I would go so far as to say more than fair. We would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a top notch videographer! We can't thank you enough, Shea for making our wedding day so memorable.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Maryann · Married on 09/26/2009

Shea was amazing- the video was amazing!
    Like others have said, i barley noticed him that day but he was able to capture all the special moments!
    Recently we had our anniversary and watched the wedding video again, it is stunning, so well shot and worth every penny and MANY MORE! Shea was so well priced and so amazing you would be stupid not to choose him! We also received 10 copies of our DVD as well, amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Siera · Married on 05/27/2017

They were great! It was like they weren't even there. Very quiet!

Sent on 06/20/2017

samantha · Married on 09/01/2012

Shea did an amazing job! We didnt even realize he was at the wedding. I would definately use him again, and have recommended him already to friends.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2012

Good quality, great value. I was very pleased.

Sent on 08/30/2012

E · Married on 06/26/2010

Shea was GREAT - he drove 3+ hours to do our wedding and stayed all the way until the end! The videos were in high def and came out really well. He was very friendly and flexible, and did great work for a fraction of the price of other videographers that we checked out. The only other thing I would have to say is that because he was in the middle of everything to get good video, he ended up in a lot of our pictures, mostly the ones taken by other guests. Otherwise I would totally recommend him to a friend :)

Sent on 10/12/2010

Erin · Married on 08/05/2010

We were looking for someone to video our wedding in July, but we had a very small budget for it. Shea fit into that budget nicely and was pleasant to work with. While we haven't received our final DVD yet, everything has worked nicely thus far!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Vicki · Married on 10/10/2015

4.2

With extremely reasonable prices and professional personality through e-mails and at our wedding we recommend this service. Captured all the little details we put it as well as the big ones all the while blending in.

Sent on 05/10/2016
  • F

Finnuala · Married on 10/30/2010

4.2
      3.5

We were incredibly lucky to find Shea - he agreed to tape our wedding at the last minute, and he travelled from Maine to Massachusetts for the event. He did a very good job, and he was an incredibly good deal. We were really pleased with Shea's work.

Sent on 03/22/2011