About Marc Fisher Entertainment

Creating a Soundtrack For Your Life

Marc Fisher has been bringing families and friends together for unique, memorable celebrations since 1991. As the consummate professional, Marc has entertained at hundreds of customized events ranging from black-tie birthday bashes to casual beachside weddings, and everything in between. Inspired by his love of music, and creating the perfect party, Marc is equally comfortable playing romantic favorites during a cocktail hour as he is splashing out with dance tunes to get a crowd of any age up and moving. Marc knows it’s not simply the soundtrack that matters, but the special, unforgettable moments it creates that make an event a success.

It is Marc’s belief that a DJ should never be the center of attention. You won’t find him jumping on a table and performing the chicken dance, for instance. Nor does he try to control a party with frequent jabbering on the microphone. Instead, he consults extensively with a party’s host to perfect the entertainment plan for the event. Then he works his magic seamlessly and unobtrusively, managing to entice even the most hesitant guests onto the dance floor, creating an event that exceeds expectations.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow Marc Fisher Entertainment on

93 Reviews for Marc Fisher Entertainment

Microphones (12)
Liability Insurance (4)
Uplighting (4)

Marc was great! He was evening willing to go along with our joking introductions for our wedding party, played all the tunes that we asked for, plus some ones we didn't think of that the crowd loved.

Profile Picture Christopher, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Marc is absolutely phenomenal! I got married last Friday and Marc was referred to me through a friend. From the moment I hired Marc, I was happy. I love it when a vendor doesn't just listen to you but recommends to you how things should be. He listened to our style and ideas and then took those ideas and created a plan. He really made an effort to understand what we liked and then on the day of the wedding just completely took over and put on an incredible party. He also had such great communication with the vendors and I had nothing whatsoever to worry about on the day. He also checked in with my husband and I sporadically to make sure everything was going great for us. What a nice guy with an incredible talent! I would recommend Marc to anyone!!

Profile Picture Fran, 10/27/17, 5 Reviews

30 Photos

My Photo Album

30 Photos

9 ENDORSEMENTS
We had the pleasure of working with Marc this past weekend for a wedding we were photographing at Blue Bell Country Club. He is knowledgeable and professional while still maintaining a laid back demeanor. He was great at reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor full at all times and we'd absolutely recommend him in the future.

It's a pleasure to work with you in the past and hope to do work with you more again in the future.

Marc is an awesome DJ and you should hire him NOW. In all honesty, I have photographed tons of weddings and he is the WHOLE PACKAGE. There is no other DJ that possess all his qualities, he is professional, personable, can read a crowd wonderfully, and goes beyond his duties! Two things that really stick out to me about him, that I have NOT seen in any other DJ are as followed: He really respects the Bride and Groom’s wishes for the playlist. However, when a guest comes up and requests a song not on the preferred playlist, he does not blame the couple but handles it with grace making the guest feel good about an alternative! ☺ Also, he has technical background in his equipment that allows them to handle any situation. Every couple has unique needs and all venues are different, he is able to problem solve quick because of his knowledge of his gear. This is extremely rare but vital if you want a smooth day! Your cousin just starting a DJ service because he likes music, is not going to be able to problem solve like Marc. One conversation with Marc, you will realize, he is genuine, passionate, and understands the unique needs of each couple.

Marc was awesome to work with! He was super professional, fun and above all kept the party dancing the whole night! He also does lighting design which I HIGHLY recommend to all of our couples because it can really make a room look amazing. Mark does such a beautiful job with it that it's a no brainer. When couples ask us for DJ and Lighting recommendations we always send them to Marc!

Events