Sellersville, PA 18960 Map · Phone number

About Becka Pillmore Photography

A fusion of photojournalism and editorial with southern roots. Rebekah Pillmore serves the Bucks County Area and beyond. Her goal is to capture real emotion in a fresh and organic approach. All collections include an engagement session!

Follow Becka Pillmore Photography on

becka pillmore photographer bucks county 2s6a2
background image wedding photographer

27 Reviews for Becka Pillmore Photography

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

I wish there were more stars that I could give Becka because she was the absolute best and most perfect photographer that I could have picked! I found Becka on The Knot and contacted her to see if she was available on my wedding date and she was so we set up some time to FaceTime and make sure that we would be a good fit because your photographer is definitely someone that you want to be comfortable with. Becka was great throughout the whole process, she offered to help wherever she possible could and helped answer some questions that I had about the whole wedding planning process. We met Becka for the first time at our engagement session with our dog and love how our pictures came out, the lighting was perfect, the shots were perfect and best of all we had the best time together. Fast forward to our wedding, Becka arrived right on time to my hotel, we had fun getting ready and her assistant that day was so talented, nice, and fun to work with! Becka worked the entire time, she did not put her camera down once so I know she captured all of the most special moments for my fiancé and I! While we were on our honeymoon, Becka shared a few sneak peeks from our wedding and we're absolutely obsessed. Her style is very natural and all about the moment, which was so important for us. We did not want pictures that were too edited, we wanted our photographer to capture our raw emotions and that is exactly what Becka did. Cannot recommend her enough, she was THE BEST!

Sent on 06/21/2017
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 05/20/2017

Becka was simply incredible to work with!! Her energy is amazing, and she has an effortless way to keep everyone engaged, and feeling comfortable throughout the entire process! We had a 2nd photographer as well, and was equally as amazing! The wind was not our side the day of the wedding, but that didn't stop anyone from taking incredible shots all over the venue. LITERALLY can not wait for the final outcome! I hope I see Becka again, she has photographed a few friend's weddings, and is so lovely! HIghly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • F

Fabienne · Married on 09/02/2016

ABSOLUTELY LOVED MY PHOTOGRAPHER!!!! We worked with Janine and Stephanie the day of our wedding, they were great. Arrived on time and took lots of photographs. I cannot wait to see the finished product! Our engagement pictures were perfect so I can only imagine how the wedding photos will turn out. They showed us a few pictures on their cameras the day of which was great! They had great ideas on different pictures to take and I think we will be very happy with the end result. Pricing was reasonable, we looked at a few other photographers and this one was middle of the pack in terms of pricing and worth every penny. LOVED working with them and strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun photographer who takes beautiful pictures. They were also great at making photos seem natural and neither of us felt uncomfortable posing at any time!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Becka Pillmore Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Randall Entertainment Services
    Randall Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

Becka Pillmore is a bundle of sweetness and charm combined with the talent and experience that make her simply an unbelievable photographer!

• Just Joey Productions
    Just Joey Productions Wedding Videographers

A natural and very pleasant. Her energy transfers to her brides and grooms and when coupled with my style and personality, it's a win-win for capturing the genuine beauty of the day- candid moments are what I live for through film and working with Rebekah made those moments happen naturally.

• Marc Fisher Entertainment
    Marc Fisher Entertainment Wedding DJs

Rebekah is an amazing photographer. Not only is she extremely talented, she is fun, laid back, energetic, creative, and will fit right in with all of your guests. She takes beautiful candid shots and is really able to capture your special day perfectly. She will make you feel relaxed and at ease the entire day, and by the end of your wedding she will feel more like a friend than a photographer. Rebekah is able to capture your day how you will remember it in your hearts ... if that isn't talent, I don't know what is!

• Sellersville, 18960 See on map